Bathroom floor

curiouspuppy429

I was at a large park this past weekend changing after running laps when a dude walked in and took a piss but watched me change.   Then he came over and made me suck him a bit and nutted when he was out of my mouth all over the floor.  

had been talking to a guy I know and told him about it and he told me to go back in and lick it off the floor and I actually did.   Very ashamed but glad I got him off 

• Like 3

On 3/4/2020 at 9:57 PM, shinelover said:

That's the best kind of encounter -when you're left feeling a little (or a lot) disgusted with yourself. Go back for more!

Doubt I could go back for more.   Not like other dudes are going to be jacking off in a random park bathroom.   Huge park with dozens of restrooms.   Even if guys were looking they wouldn’t know where to go.   Plus how would they know I would be interested?   That guy was just extra bold.