Chicago Sunday 23 February 2020

fuckholedc

Chicago 23 Feb 2020
I flew back to the US from London via Chicago.  We were late to O’Hare because of headwinds and it took me a while to figure out how to get from O’Hare to downtown Chicago (don’t laugh).  I had decided to check out Steamworks as I had the last time I was in Chicago.

It did take a while so I didn’t step into Steamworks until just before midnight - and I had to catch an early flight to NYC!  I had a room on the first floor.  I quickly shucked off my clothes, cleaned out and lubed my ass.  Then I started walking around checking out what was going on.  There weren’t so many guys there - it was the same night as one of the bi-monthly CumUnion Invades The Hole at Jackhammer parties - a party I was supposed to be at but I had taken too long from O’Hare to get to.  After a half hour or so I had found the fuck bench in the maze on the 3rd floor with the purple led lights on a rotating lamp illuminating the bench area.  I put some more silicon lube up my ass and climbed on, sniffing some poppers.  Incredibly, in a very short time a guy was probing my hole with his dick.  He slid it in and started pumping my hole.  I was surprised and completely ecstatic.  My ass was filled with  happy lust waves as the guy was pumping away.  I no time he had come in my ass and pulled out.  I put my finger up my ass to get his cum on my finger and tasted it.  My hole was slick and I thought of wiping the cum off but just then another guy came up behind me and pushed me back up on the bench and put his hard dick up my ass and began fucking me hard.  Again my ass was filled with pleasure-lust waves and again the guy came in my ass shortly.  After he pulled out I did clean out a bit - a short shot but everything was clean.  I lubed up again and put my ass back on the 3rd floor fuck bench after walking around a little.  A little giggly group of what I assume were twink boys came through the maze and then died out.  But over the next hour or so three more guys came up and loaded up my ass.  So far five dicks, five pump and dump fucks and five loads.  And at least fifty minutes of pure pleasure in my ass.  I went back to my room to check the time since I was supposed to be at the airport three hours ahead of time.  I was afraid of pushing it especially since it had taken me so long to get downtown to begin with.  I thought I could chance an hour more.  My door was open and this middle-aged Hispanic man comes in and begins to talk to me and fingers my ass, telling me about his Mexican friend with a really big dick (who wasn’t in the club).  He wanted to take me home and fuck me there.  As it turned out he said he lived near O’Hare.  I turned him down but he bent me over and tried to fuck me in my room.  As he couldn’t get hard it didn’t really work out.  We kissed and he said he’d try to find me later.  I went back to the 3rd floor fuck bench but no one came up. I had noticed that more guys were in the club but they seemed to be staying on the 1st and 2nd floors.  It was maybe 2:15 am so still kind of early but it was a Sunday.  I went down to the 1st floor and found a fuck bench there - and it had a fair amount of traffic.  I lubed up and got on the bench.  A few guys walked by and then a guy came directly over to the fuck bench and shoved his hard dick up my ass, pumping away, leaving another load after another ten minutes of pure ass pleasure.  This time again before I could get up another guy mounted my ass and came in my ass after waves of pure joy flooded my ass.  I cleaned out once again with a little shot, relubed and got back on the fuck bench.  A big guy came up and I thought was trying to put a hard dildo or other rubber toy up my ass, which I thought was a little odd.  But I realized that that was actually his large dick as it slide up my hole after a little resistance.  I did need to sniff poppers for this guy but that fuck had me and the fuck bench totally shaking and my ass was awash with indescribable ass happiness.  He fucked me for a longer time and then came deep in my ass.  I had a glimpse of him as he walked away - he was really muscular, and brown or black with a really big dick (I could only see his legs really from my angle).  Immediately afterward another guy mounts me and begins fucking away, depositing his load after making my ass even more happy than it was.  I also got a glimpse of this guy and I’m pretty sure it was the middle-aged Hispanic man from earlier.  So, nine dicks up my ass and apparently nine loads (it is possible that the really big dicked guy wore a condom but I didn’t see any when I got off the bench).  I went back to the 3rd floor and checked the time on the computer.  It was pushing 3 am and I was supposed to leave.  I logged on to BBRT and sent a message to a big dicked poz daddy who I always wanted to hook up with.  Just then a smoking hot Hispanic boy with both tits pierced comes up to me at the computer station and says “Hi”.  I said “Hi” back and then asked him if this was normal of Steamworks on Sunday morning (without actually clarifying what I meant).  He said no, he had just been walking by and debated whether or not to go in but he got a feeling he should.  I then asked him what he was doing at Steamworks on an early Sunday morning.  He said “You know”.  So I said I have a flight to catch but I’d like to get fucked one more time before I go. And he said “Okay, sure”.  As I looked down his dick was peaking up through his towel.  I sent the message on BBRT as I began sucking his dick.  I try to take him to the fuck bench in the maze next to the computer station but it’s not right next to the station and Mr. Hot Boy gets lost at some point.  I thought he had actually changed his mind after trying to find him for a while.  After giving up I went back to my room and began getting ready to go.  First I wipped all the lube off my hole but my door was open and just then Mr. Hot Boy reappears and says “Somehow we got separated.”  I apologized and said I really had to catch a flight but them pealed off my clothes and licking his tits.  He closed the door and leaned back as I started sucking his dick which got hard really fast.   He bent me over and began pushing his dick against my now dry hole.  I was concerned that I wouldn’t be able to take him but he slide in effortlessly (my hole is pretty tight so I was pleasantly surprised by this) as he began pumping me from behind.  He whispered deliciously “How many dicks have been up that ass tonight?”  I said nine, ten with yours, a rely he seemed to like.  He pushed me on the bed and kept fucking me from behind, every thrust a delicious wave of pleasure in my ass.  He flipped me over and began fucking me missionary as I licked his tits.  After a short while he lay back and pulled me on top of him so I could ride his dick.  But unfortunately I did have to stop and catch my flight.  I was definitely afraid we might fuck for hours if I kept going and I couldn’t miss my flight.  I really did want my ass to suck all of the cum out of his body but it was the wrong time.  I had also wanted to eat his ass and that could easily have gone on for a while.  My hand had brushed his hole at one point and it was wet.  We could definitely have fucked all night but I just didn’t have the time.  I got his name but probably because I was too jet lagged forgot to give him my social media info.  However I’m definitely heading back to Chicago soon to hunt him up.

Chicago: ten dicks up my ass, ten fucks, and eight or nine loads.  I was more than amazed.  And BTW, I still haven't gotten a message back from the NYC big dicked POZ breeder.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

• 1 month later...
Guest josebarebear
On 3/7/2020 at 10:17 PM, fuckholedc said:

Chicago 23 Feb 2020
I flew back to the US from London via Chicago.  We were late to O’Hare because of headwinds and it took me a while to figure out how to get from O’Hare to downtown Chicago (don’t laugh).  I had decided to check out Steamworks as I had the last time I was in Chicago.

It did take a while so I didn’t step into Steamworks until just before midnight - and I had to catch an early flight to NYC!  I had a room on the first floor.  I quickly shucked off my clothes, cleaned out and lubed my ass.  Then I started walking around checking out what was going on.  There weren’t so many guys there - it was the same night as one of the bi-monthly CumUnion Invades The Hole at Jackhammer parties - a party I was supposed to be at but I had taken too long from O’Hare to get to.  After a half hour or so I had found the fuck bench in the maze on the 3rd floor with the purple led lights on a rotating lamp illuminating the bench area.  I put some more silicon lube up my ass and climbed on, sniffing some poppers.  Incredibly, in a very short time a guy was probing my hole with his dick.  He slid it in and started pumping my hole.  I was surprised and completely ecstatic.  My ass was filled with  happy lust waves as the guy was pumping away.  I no time he had come in my ass and pulled out.  I put my finger up my ass to get his cum on my finger and tasted it.  My hole was slick and I thought of wiping the cum off but just then another guy came up behind me and pushed me back up on the bench and put his hard dick up my ass and began fucking me hard.  Again my ass was filled with pleasure-lust waves and again the guy came in my ass shortly.  After he pulled out I did clean out a bit - a short shot but everything was clean.  I lubed up again and put my ass back on the 3rd floor fuck bench after walking around a little.  A little giggly group of what I assume were twink boys came through the maze and then died out.  But over the next hour or so three more guys came up and loaded up my ass.  So far five dicks, five pump and dump fucks and five loads.  And at least fifty minutes of pure pleasure in my ass.  I went back to my room to check the time since I was supposed to be at the airport three hours ahead of time.  I was afraid of pushing it especially since it had taken me so long to get downtown to begin with.  I thought I could chance an hour more.  My door was open and this middle-aged Hispanic man comes in and begins to talk to me and fingers my ass, telling me about his Mexican friend with a really big dick (who wasn’t in the club).  He wanted to take me home and fuck me there.  As it turned out he said he lived near O’Hare.  I turned him down but he bent me over and tried to fuck me in my room.  As he couldn’t get hard it didn’t really work out.  We kissed and he said he’d try to find me later.  I went back to the 3rd floor fuck bench but no one came up. I had noticed that more guys were in the club but they seemed to be staying on the 1st and 2nd floors.  It was maybe 2:15 am so still kind of early but it was a Sunday.  I went down to the 1st floor and found a fuck bench there - and it had a fair amount of traffic.  I lubed up and got on the bench.  A few guys walked by and then a guy came directly over to the fuck bench and shoved his hard dick up my ass, pumping away, leaving another load after another ten minutes of pure ass pleasure.  This time again before I could get up another guy mounted my ass and came in my ass after waves of pure joy flooded my ass.  I cleaned out once again with a little shot, relubed and got back on the fuck bench.  A big guy came up and I thought was trying to put a hard dildo or other rubber toy up my ass, which I thought was a little odd.  But I realized that that was actually his large dick as it slide up my hole after a little resistance.  I did need to sniff poppers for this guy but that fuck had me and the fuck bench totally shaking and my ass was awash with indescribable ass happiness.  He fucked me for a longer time and then came deep in my ass.  I had a glimpse of him as he walked away - he was really muscular, and brown or black with a really big dick (I could only see his legs really from my angle).  Immediately afterward another guy mounts me and begins fucking away, depositing his load after making my ass even more happy than it was.  I also got a glimpse of this guy and I’m pretty sure it was the middle-aged Hispanic man from earlier.  So, nine dicks up my ass and apparently nine loads (it is possible that the really big dicked guy wore a condom but I didn’t see any when I got off the bench).  I went back to the 3rd floor and checked the time on the computer.  It was pushing 3 am and I was supposed to leave.  I logged on to BBRT and sent a message to a big dicked poz daddy who I always wanted to hook up with.  Just then a smoking hot Hispanic boy with both tits pierced comes up to me at the computer station and says “Hi”.  I said “Hi” back and then asked him if this was normal of Steamworks on Sunday morning (without actually clarifying what I meant).  He said no, he had just been walking by and debated whether or not to go in but he got a feeling he should.  I then asked him what he was doing at Steamworks on an early Sunday morning.  He said “You know”.  So I said I have a flight to catch but I’d like to get fucked one more time before I go. And he said “Okay, sure”.  As I looked down his dick was peaking up through his towel.  I sent the message on BBRT as I began sucking his dick.  I try to take him to the fuck bench in the maze next to the computer station but it’s not right next to the station and Mr. Hot Boy gets lost at some point.  I thought he had actually changed his mind after trying to find him for a while.  After giving up I went back to my room and began getting ready to go.  First I wipped all the lube off my hole but my door was open and just then Mr. Hot Boy reappears and says “Somehow we got separated.”  I apologized and said I really had to catch a flight but them pealed off my clothes and licking his tits.  He closed the door and leaned back as I started sucking his dick which got hard really fast.   He bent me over and began pushing his dick against my now dry hole.  I was concerned that I wouldn’t be able to take him but he slide in effortlessly (my hole is pretty tight so I was pleasantly surprised by this) as he began pumping me from behind.  He whispered deliciously “How many dicks have been up that ass tonight?”  I said nine, ten with yours, a rely he seemed to like.  He pushed me on the bed and kept fucking me from behind, every thrust a delicious wave of pleasure in my ass.  He flipped me over and began fucking me missionary as I licked his tits.  After a short while he lay back and pulled me on top of him so I could ride his dick.  But unfortunately I did have to stop and catch my flight.  I was definitely afraid we might fuck for hours if I kept going and I couldn’t miss my flight.  I really did want my ass to suck all of the cum out of his body but it was the wrong time.  I had also wanted to eat his ass and that could easily have gone on for a while.  My hand had brushed his hole at one point and it was wet.  We could definitely have fucked all night but I just didn’t have the time.  I got his name but probably because I was too jet lagged forgot to give him my social media info.  However I’m definitely heading back to Chicago soon to hunt him up.

Chicago: ten dicks up my ass, ten fucks, and eight or nine loads.  I was more than amazed.  And BTW, I still haven't gotten a message back from the NYC big dicked POZ breeder.

I have been to Steamworks...........have generally had a very POZitive experience.

• 2 weeks later...