Zero standards fucking ugly guys

hornybristol

So I’m a good looking, in shape 35 year old guy. I’m used to being pretty picky but I’ve recently developed a thing for having zero standards. I love letting fat/ugly/old men who would never usually get a guy like me use my hole raw. I recently went to a sauna and worked my way through every single man in there (about 30 cocks) Shamelessly throwing myself at all the ugly trolls and letting them use me in front of guys that would be my peers. I know they were talking about how much of a whore I was and I fucking deserved it.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

If a guy wants to use my holes as his personal cumdump I'm not concerned about looks, age, body type or dick size. It's all about getting a load blown down my throat or buried deep in my hole. I do have a strongest attraction to chubby hairy dominate Daddy bears who like to get rough with their bottom though.

On 3/13/2020 at 8:51 AM, hornybristol said:

So I’m a good looking, in shape 35 year old guy. I’m used to being pretty picky but I’ve recently developed a thing for having zero standards. I love letting fat/ugly/old men who would never usually get a guy like me use my hole raw. I recently went to a sauna and worked my way through every single man in there (about 30 cocks) Shamelessly throwing myself at all the ugly trolls and letting them use me in front of guys that would be my peers. I know they were talking about how much of a whore I was and I fucking deserved it.

Don't worry about how the others comment on your life, as long as you dont damage them, you don't cost them, what they are concerning about your lifestyle?? 

On the other hands, the view of the beauty is very subjective, but as a human being, we are not suppose to give the first impression too quick, no one is made of what they looks like, 

And, sometimes, you will amazingly find that, good looking is not always equal to good fucking, if someone is good looking and good fucking, then it definitely is my lucky day. 

• Upvote 1

I’m the same way. I don’t turn away a load but I get super excited by men who are not the “ideal” young and hot tapping my ass. I gravitate to men who are average looking or interesting looking to as my friends say “hit in the face by a lobster pot” (I’m from Maine so rough lobstermen who have had a rough life and looks it).

Some of the best tops I’ve had have been what others turn away. These men can FUCK like a beast. One of the best was in a bookstore. Older, heavier, nothing “pretty” or particularly handsome about him but he had a cock made for fucking and flooded my guts with a huge load. He could fuck me anytime and I’d push a 20-35 year old pretty man out my hole to get him in. For me, a big part of the turn on is giving men something they “couldn’t have” regularly and them using someone out of their league.  I also get very turned on by the reaction when they realize I’m totally into them. Guys sometimes are pensive at first and hesitant then once they know I’m wanting them and into them they go full on fuck machine. Sometimes after they get really weird and thankful for the chance to fuck me but I tend to stop them and make it clear I’m the one thankful they rewarded me with their load.

I love a very much heavy, older, hairy daddies. If I could find a 70+ group of big bear daddy’s to gang fuck and breed me regularly I’d be in heaven. 

If I’m looking to get fucked and bred and it’s not an anonymous scene I will pick the “troll” every time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

When this pandemic thing calms down, it's gonna be a great time for ugly men coz we're all gonna be too horny to have any kind of standards at all!  

I've already decided that when I feel ready to go out again, I'm gonna put my first load up for grabs and the first guy who responds is getting it, even if he's 200 years old and looks like Margaret Hamilton!  When I'm balls deep inside and ready to shoot I'm gonna tell him he's the hottest ass I've ever fucked.  (And in the moment, I'm sure I'll believe it.)  

I remember there was an old troll who used to frequent the same sex club I did.  I always turned him down, but one night I was in the dark room and felt someone expertly hop onto my cock.  I realized pretty quickly that it was my troll, but damn he had a nice ass.  I never fucked him in the open, but from them on if he followed me into the dark room I'd let him go for a ride.

Havent ever really had any standards here. I just enjoy being fucked and used like a sex object and always have. I guess the only real standards I have is that I wont fuck with somebody that has poor hygiene, and im no fan of micro dicks. I need a thick cock to satisfy my ass. Having said that, I dont care if youre fat, if youre old, if youre ugly, if youre married/taken, etc.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Summerfun

I have a pushy, 65+ year old troll that lives 2 blocks away and I let him dump his sketchy cum in my ass whenever possible. No one would ever guess.