Blo and Go

FuckMeHarderNow

Guy had been hitting me up on various hookup sites wanting his cock sucked. I was out and about today so I said why not. He didnt live that far from me so I drove over. He literally almost pulled me out of my Jeep as he led me to his bedroom. We both got undressed and I got between his legs and started sucking his cock. The was he was positioned on the bed, my head was down and my ass was raised. I went to town sucking and slurping on his cock when I felt a tongue eating my ass out. It felt so good that I started moaning. Seems this guy had a partner who joined in

Wound up with a load down my throat and up my ass. I look forward to going back there soon...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Went back today and both guys were there and horny to fuck when I hit the door. Good thing it was a warm day here in Atlanta as one guy pulled my tanktop off while the other yanked down my shorts almost dragging me into the bedroom flinging me on their bed leaving my covid mask on. My sneakered feet were raised over one guys shoulders feeling the cock entering my prelubed hairy ass getting fucked like a jackhammer first my one and then the other getting two loads from each guy like I was some whore not even noticing they were wearing masks too! Already looking forward to next time for more social distancing...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2