Fuck date with a guy from Scruff

Pumpinmyhole

My last layover in PHX brought me to Flex for a few hours.  An incredibly hot guy on Scruff messaged me late in the evening and was eager to get together.  We made plans for last Thursday, but my flight cancelled in Tucson and we were unable to meet.  But we planned to get together on Sunday when I'd be in town again.  Have you ever looked at a guys pics and just KNEW it was going to be an amazing fuck?  Well I thought that about him.  And he thought that about me.  Neither of us could wait for Sunday to arrive.

I ordered my Uber and was set to arrive at 7PM.  He met me at the door and I wouldn't have thought it possible, but he was even better looking in person.  We really wasted no time with social pleasantries, and went straight into a kiss as soon as he closed the door.  It was a long amazing kiss.  We held each other tight and pressed our bodies and lips together.  After a few minutes he led me to the bedroom and we got undressed.  We spent a long time kissing while touching and tasting each other.  It was all very unrushed and passionate.  He grabbed his dick and asked me if I was ready for it.  Of course I said yes, and he quickly applied some lube and slid in.  He was a good 7.5, but was pretty thick.  I had to have him slow his entry and give me time to adjust.  I quickly adjusted and he settled into a steady rhythm.  After about 10 minutes of fucking and kissing, he asked me if I wanted his load.  I wanted him to fuck longer, but I also felt very greedy so I begged him to breed me.  He had a very powerful orgasm, and stayed hard for a long time, allowing me to squeeze and milk him for every drop.  He commented on how he loved the way my ass gripped his dick.  

We continued our making out, mutual sucking, and rimming.  I'm not sure how how much time elapsed before he got hard again buried his dick in my hole.  It took a little longer this time for him to cum, but I was rewarded with a second load.  I then turned my focus to him.  I cleaned his dick and spent a lot of time tasting his balls and his ass.  I rimmed him for a long time, which he definitely enjoyed.  He saw that I was rock hard while rimming him and passed me the lube as he pulled his legs up showing me his hole.  He has a beautiful ass and I was all to happy to let go of my "mostly bottom" role and fuck him.  I fucked him for a long time but wasn't able to cum.  I sometimes get all in my head when I'm topping and I think about it too much. But getting to top such a hot ass was amazing.  I didn't cum but we went back to making out and holding each other, losing all track of time.

At one point, he started fingering and probing my hole, which was pretty loose and sloppy by this point.  One finger was in, and then he added another, fucking me with his fingers.  This was sending me into hungry horny overdrive and he could tell.  Then 3 fingers were in, and then 4.  I was writhing around on my back, huffing poppers and just completely in another world. As he was fucking me with 4 fingers, he grabbed my dick and started stroking it.  It didn't take long before he sent me over the edge, blowing my load all over my stomach.  He smiled and said there was no way he was sending me back to my hotel without me cumming.  Back we go to more lustful deep kissing.

At one point he starts fingering my hole again, commenting that I seemed to enjoy it so much the last time that he wanted to do it again.  I love dick in my ass but sometimes a finger (or 2, 3, or 4) is really intense.  I responded similarly this time, writing and moaning as he worked my hole.  He was hard again too, and with 4 fingers in my ass, he slid his dick in with them.  I feel like I'm going to pass out from the sheer intensity of it all, it was so hot.  He's thrusting his dick and tells me he's got his dick between his fingers and is jacking his dick inside me.  We're looking at each other intensely and he starts thrusting a little faster.  He tells me his going to cum again, and he quickly does.  He pulls his fingers out and leaves his dick in as I squeeze and milk him as hard as I can, which he loves.  He collapses next to me and we spoon for a few minutes catching our breath and coming back to reality.  I check the clock and it's almost 10PM.  We've been fucking for just under 3 hours.  We congratulate ourselves on a job well done LOL.

As I wait for my Uber back to the hotel, he tells me that he hopes we can do it again.  I'm back in PHX again on Thursday night (virus related flight cancellations allowing), and he's eager to meet up again, at my hotel this time.  But he can't promise 3 loads again, but will happily deliver 2.  I playfully roll my eyes and say "fine, that'll have to do".  The Uber arrives and we kiss once more and I'm off on my way.  As soon as the door closes I'm starting to smell a faint aroma of cum.  I smell like a cum soaked whore, and I love it.  I tipped the driver extra LOL.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3