[Bare Confessions] Finishing up the Raul Stories

Click here to see Bare Confessions' original blog post...

The boy was just as much a sex fiend over his spring semester as he had been in the fall semester. The way I heard it, I was amazed that he, his roommate, and a regular fuck bud, were ever in class. Seemed all they did over the semester was fuck Raul’s ass full of their cum. He said he was getting at least half a dozen loads from each of them every day. And that was just the regular two guys, he was also picking up other guys to load him up as often as he could.

Anyway, When the Spring semester ended, he was back to being my cum dumpster. Since my summers are kinda busy, it was not a regular schedule for me to seed his ass, but when we did get together, I was sure to give him at least a couple loads to tide him over. Whenever he’d complain to me about not being able to spend a lot of time with him, I’d tell him to find other guys to fuck around with. He moaned about it, but soon he told me he had a few other guys to fuck his ass. I congratulated him on his new fuck buddies, and suggested that the next weekend, we all get together at my place and use his ass all day and night. He quickly agreed, and the next day he let me know his three other fuck buds were up for it.

That Saturday, we all met at my place around 10AM to start a day of breeding Raul. Besides me and Raul, there was Adam, Nick, and Ian. Adam was a slightly twinkish 20-something about 5’8” tall, but when he stripped down, his cock was a monster at 10.5” and quite thick. Nick was about my age and height, and a 6.5” average cock. Ian was the giant of the group, about 6’2”, and his cock was about the same size as Adam’s. So, we all spent the day taking turns on Raul’s ass. He got so many loads from all of us that I stopped keeping track. We just kept rotating through, as one of us finished in him another would step up. I just know that at one point that evening, his hole was so full that it just came flooding out of him when either Adam or Ian went to push into him.

The next day after the other guys had left, I asked Raul if they were all Poz too. He laughed and told me that as far as he had been told, they were all Neg, so mine was still the only Poz seed he was taking. I kissed him, and asked if he was staying the rest of the day. He asked if he could, and get more of my Cum in him. I told him sure, and bent him over the back of the couch to fill him with yet another load.

Towards the end of the summer, Raul came down with a bad cold. He called me and told me that he was really sick to his stomach and feverish, but no cough or other cold like symptoms. I told him that it may finally have caught, and he might be Poz now too. I told him to go get tested as soon as he could. If they put him on early meds, he might become like me and build up a natural resistance to the virus.

The next week, Raul got his test done, and asked me to accompany him a few days later when he went back to get the results. I waited outside while he went in to get his results. As he walked to my car form the clinic, he looked kinda sad. He got in, turned to me, and began crying. I let him collapse onto my shoulder and cry his eyes out. When he finally felt he could talk, he looked me in the eyes. His voice was quiet as he told me that he was still Neg, it had just been some kind of regular Flu. He was upset and sad because he felt sure that I would be his Poz Daddy. I told him that we’d keep fucking, and who knows, it may still take.

We fucked as much as we could the rest of his break, and he was soon off to College again, to his roommate, and other fuck buddies. We saw each other again that Christmas, but things had changed and though we spent a lot of time fucking, Raul told me he had met someone that he really liked, and that this was probably the last break he’d be letting me fuck him. I was happy for him, and glad he had found someone closer to his age to have a relationship with. We still talk via e-mail, and he is still NEG3053645520591533581-556034388994433856?l=barebackconfessions.blogspot.com

More...