quick morning fuck

Cumdumphouseboy

This morning I woke up at 3am to take a piss, and could not get back to sleep for the life of me. My husband is soundly sleeping next to me. So, I pick up my phone; check Instagram, Grindr, the news. I’m reading the News on my side with my back towards my sexy man and I feel him put his arm around me; immediately finding my oh so sensitive nipple, giving it a gentle tweak.  As he pulls me closer to him, I feel his hard cock resting between my cheeks my ass.

My senses go into overdrive, my cock comes to life. I let him slowly tease my nips, before I grind my ass back into his cock. After awhile of this silent tango, I reach back and grab his throbbing cock. He is harder than I have ever seen him and his balls are freshly shaved and full of cum.

I am horned up and ready to go. My hand finds its way to my bedside drawer and I pull out lube and poppers. The inpatient cock behind me gets lubed first, then I take a deep hit of poppers and prepare for the assault I know my hole is about to receive.

Like clockwork the meaty cock behind me finds my hole at once and slowly slides in to the hilt. Balls full of cum are resting against my ass. This is the calm before the storm, I can tell Taylor is in a selfish top mode, and I am eager to satisfy him. I am ready to work for my reward.

The fucking starts slow and shallow. Then gradually builds in speed and force. Soon is pulling all the way and slamming his thick cock back into me. This fuck is for his pleasure I can tell, at this moment I’m just a hole to receive his seaman. Taylor slams back into me and stays buried; balls deep. Suddenly I am flipped prone. I can feel the full weight of his 6’4” muscular build and me continues to plunder my ass.

Faster, and faster the fucking continues, until I hear his breathing get heavier and heavier. The thick cock that is deep inside me gets even thicker as he groans “I’m cumming, take my seed.” His keeps his cock inside of me as I jerk off and spray my cum across the sheets below me. When the horse sized cock is withdrawn from my hold its followed by a river of seaman.

I get a smack on the ass, and go to make the morning coffee.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5