Now I know why there's piss at the booths😉😇

Guest Deletemyaccount69

Guest Deletemyaccount69

I'm not into any stories that aren't 100% true so everything here is real and if you recognize this message me😉.Fake stories make me limp so please enjoy.

I went to the loft theater on yonge street on my 18th b day as a 24 7 horny virgin, I had just visited a stripclub by myself and was lucky enough to have a hot stripper force my mouth into her pussy for 2 songs until I licked her hole too deep ( pissed her off and she left lol) I only had gotten a blow job from one girl and one older guy from a chatline at this point in my life. 

It was around noon i went into the lofts straight theater to release my built up tension, there were 5 guys there and I sat 4 seats down from a guy in a suit.He had his cock out so I did the same, he had a nice thick 6 inch cut cock and I just wanted to watch it cum.

He got up and said follow me so I did and he brought me downstairs to the booths, on the way down the stairs i wanted to turn and go but instead i opened my poppers before making that decision, when I got there all he said was "I wanna piss in you" I was like ummm no way i only play safe and he showed me a ring on his finger and said "look I'm safe I'm married" I thought okay he's married =clean  and opened my fresh extra large bottle of poppers from priap on church.i had my shorts and tshirt off in 2 seconds,he pushed me down on my knees and I huffed 2 more in each nostril knowing what I was doing was beyond filthy and I should be really buzzed.When the buzz hit his semi was inches away from my mouth and I opened up and without thinking started swallowing everything.he told me to not get any on his suit so I was just concentrating on that and filling my stomach.Thank God it was a watery piss and the poppers were strong or there's no way I could have kept it down .

He stopped and told me to get up, I did and huffed again before he bent me over, I felt his bare cock slide in and thought it was safe because he wasn't fucking me (I had never taken anything bare and only one covered cock in my life) 

It slid in easy somehow and he didn't move a muscle, he said "do you feel that?" And pulled out.I asked why he stopped and he said "I just filled you" but I didn't feel it so he bent me over and let the rest go.

This time I felt the hard stream of hot piss and he completely emptied into me before pulling out slow.he got hard and started pumping but after 3 pumps I pulled away because he wasn't using a condom  (young and nieve )

He was angry he had some piss on the top of his dress shoes and left right away while I was on my knees wondering what the hell I just did .I was kneeling naked in a huge puddle of piss,belly and ass full of an anonymous guys urine.I sat on the couch and pulled my lube packet out, it didn't take long to spray my streams of cum all over the wall.

A sort of shame and humiliation came over me and I got dressed fast and ran out of there, when i took the walk of shame covered in piss that started to give off an aroma, i glanced to the left and he was in another booth undressed with his cock in his hand.he gave me a rude kind of look and motioned me to go away! I was like wtf and that added embarrassment made me pick up the pace.

I had to let some strangers piss out of my ass in the ally behind the loft, I had to walk to Yonge and bloor and ride the subway for 45mins stinking of piss.

For the guys pissed off right now saying "fucking assholes stinking up the joint" I'm sorry some pig top took advantage of my nieve hole and love of poppers.I was so embarrassed when I left I didn't think of the floor with an inch of piss on it.😂