[Breeder] Open Forum Friday: Nudity & the Home

TheBreeder

And I agree with AlwaysOpen--for me nudity has nothing to do with being "hot" or having a perfect body, it's just about being natural and not trying to impress anyone with your 6-pack abs.

And this is the same point I was making above, cumdump. It's a fucking shame that we have entire generations of men who think that your body has to be 'good enough' or better to go nude.

Naw - my family was the very personification of modesty so, while growing up, nudity was unknown. Aside from the near-nudity of bath houses, I still am very reticent to expose my body to the public, whether at a pool or working outside in the garden. I don't even wear shorts - I joke with friends that no one has seen my legs in decades.

• 4 months later...

I grew up with my dad and stepmom and two daughters while living on a boat in the tropics. So we were always in bathing suits, all the time to keep cool. My dad was weird about nudity, but that didn't stop him from wearing speedos for days on end. They would get worn and I could totally see his thick cockhead through them. I'd spy on him and jack off when he was in speedos - guess where my daddy and speedo fetishes come from? ;-) The other yachtie guys were Aussie and would always be in skimpy '80s speedos - the kind they don't make any more, dammit. I would always wear board shorts cause I would get hard ons all the time around them.

When I was 11, I would walk along the nude beach near where we were and there were dunes where guys would lay out naked - of course it was a cruising area, and I must have sensed it, even though I didn't know what that was. I wouldn't go nude, but one day a hairy man in his 40s saw me, laid down, took off his clothes, and began jerking his huge hairy cock. I got scared and began walking the other way, glancing over my shoulder and he kept waving me back. I ran home, jacked off the hugest load in the shower, and went back every day trying to find him again and wishing I'd gone over to him, kicking myself for not doing it. I think individuals - even kids - are born either perverts or not!

To this day, I'm nude or in speedos around the house all day long, and I have a clothing optional sign at my front door. The ultimate sex for me is on a nude beach, wearing nothing, my asshole lubed up with vaseline and cruising for guys to breed me out in the open, both of us wearing nothing, least of all condoms. Luckily, Palm Springs where I live has plenty of nude gay resorts where I can do the same thing, collecting anonymous daddy loads totally nude out in the open with others watching until my hole is leaking out with cum. Nothing like being completely exposed and having others watch you be a total cumdump slut, taking any and all loads, encouraging guys to shoot inside me, poz or neg, young or old, skinny or fat. Took me years to get to this point of abandonment, and it's the ultimate in sexual satisfaction.

My all time load count? Ten loads at a gay nudist campground in Tennessee. Had no clothes on all day, and offered my ass to anyone who wanted it. Would milk any cock with my ass muscles, forcing them to lose control and shoot their cum deep in me. Would hold the sperm inside me all day so it could absorb into my body.

Any interesting topic of discussion to say the least. I grew up in the 70's and 80's, my parents didn't do the nude thing but occasionally when i was very little my mom would pee in front of me but that was the extent of that and only lasted until I was about 7 or 8 or there about. I started sleeping in the nude at around 14 or 15 though and have slept that way ever since unless I am really sick with a fevor and chills.

At home now that I am on my own I would be nude more often then not but my house is old with really crappy windows and I at street level so between teh cold of the winters and the fact the people can see right in my front window, I tend to stay clothed.

Now if I lived out in teh country or something, I would most likely be nude all the time. Its a great way to stay cool in teh summer and just more comfortable.

I think my feelings and opinions on nudity are a direct reaction of my childhood. Growing up, nudity was forbidden in both of my parents homes (the fun of being a child of divorce). Having always been the rebel child, I remember thinking by age 13 'this is stupid. I like my body. I like being naked. I like sleeping naked. I like feeling unencumbered by clothes.' So that's when I began sleeping naked. That's when I stopped wearing underwear (and insisted on only wearing button fly jeans so my cock or pubes wouldn't get caught in the zipper, which was a great annoyance to my mother). So, to this day, as soon as I get home from work, I'll strip down naked and stay that way until I have to leave my apt again. I love wearing shorts and flip flops in the summer. I have no problem letting men watch me fuck and breed ass at the bathhouses in Toronto. Do I have self-imposed body issues? You bet I do. Some of it goes back to my teenage years, and some of it has with not meeting the gay standard of 'hot' where I live. With that said, I find being naked very natural.

I think my feelings and opinions on nudity are a direct reaction of my childhood. Growing up, nudity was forbidden in both of my parents homes (the fun of being a child of divorce). Having always been the rebel child, I remember thinking by age 13 'this is stupid. I like my body. I like being naked. I like sleeping naked. I like feeling unencumbered by clothes.' So that's when I began sleeping naked. That's when I stopped wearing underwear (and insisted on only wearing button fly jeans so my cock or pubes wouldn't get caught in the zipper, which was a great annoyance to my mother). So, to this day, as soon as I get home from work, I'll strip down naked and stay that way until I have to leave my apt again. I love wearing shorts and flip flops in the summer. I have no problem letting men watch me fuck and breed ass at the bathhouses in Toronto. Do I have self-imposed body issues? You bet I do. Some of it goes back to my teenage years, and some of it has with not meeting the gay standard of 'hot' where I live. With that said, I find being naked very natural.

When you wear shorts, do you go commando?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.