"I already had a good one"

whore4poz

A few weeks ago I gave an anon blow job. I didn't know his name...and does it really matter?

I posted an ad on CL that I was looking for a strong man to take control, and I got a response. Most men that replay are pic hunters or flakes, but he gave a location and I arrived with the expectation that no one would show. 

He did. 

I walked over to his truck (it's Wyoming, people) and asked if we were just chatting. He said yes, and off we went. He took me down a dirt, gravel road (again, it's Wyoming. Lots of those) and asked me to start sucking. He didn't have to tell me twice! For the next hour I sucked this man's cock like it was the last one on earth. My jaws ached so much but it didn't stop me. I was loving this probably more than him. 

I could tell he was getting close as I tasted pre-cum...and moments later he didn't disappoint. Not that his cumming stopped me. Why would it?

Sadly, he started to go soft and drove me back to where we met. 

The next day I was in the store and bought something totally non-sexually related. The cashier told me, "Have a good one."

I winked and told her, "I already had a good one."