3 nights with the "Scruff" guy

Pumpinmyhole

In March I was laying over multiple times in Phoenix, and early in the month met up with a HOT guy.  When all the stay at home orders went into place, we continued fucking on my layovers. I didn't have any Phoenix trips in April, and we were both anxious to get together.  So I flew in on Monday and spent 3 nights with him.  He was working from home during the day, so I just hung out, played with his dog, and cooked a couple of dinners for him.  But in the evenings we fucked, of course.

The first night there, neither of us had cum in 5 days...we planned this.  LOTS of making out, which was awesome.  When he finally had me on my back and pushed my legs up, he slid in quick making me gasp.  He's pretty girthy and it hurt just a bit, which usually I don't like.  But I loved it coming from him.  I grabbed his ass and pulled him all he way in.  It didn't take long for him to cum.  He stayed in my for quite a while and I milked him getting every drop of cum.  We continued making out and within 10 minutes he was hard again.  He slid in and I got another load from him in just a few minutes.  After he slid out, he grabbed my dick and started stroking.  I didn't last long either, I blew a huge load on my stomach.  We kissed some more and stepped out on his patio where we had put our drinks.  When we walked back into his bedroom he grabbed me, bent me over the bed, and shoved his dick in.  This time he was just using my hole to get off, which I LOVED.  Even though it was his third load, he came in no more than 5 minutes.  

The second day, he had a busy day of conference calls, etc.  He also had planned on going to use a friend's private in home gym.  So I stayed behind and made us dinner.  When he got home, we ate and watched a few things on TV that we'd planned to see together.  We watched kind of late, so I was thinking we'd just go to bed.  We started making out which got us both horny, and I sat on his dick.  I was able to get a quick load out of him...nothing better than drifting off with a load in your ass.

On day three, I cooked for us again.  We finished watching the Netflix shows we wanted to see and went to bed about an hour before his usual time.  As usual, he took the lead and we made out and he fucked me  missionary again.  After he blew his load, he started to finger my hole and it wasn't long before he had 3 fingers in.  I was stroking my dick and he kept working my ass with his fingers.  I've still never been fisted, but he was trying.  I'm completely comfortable with him, and was completely relaxed, but he wasn't able to get all the way in.  But what he did get in had me writhing in ecstasy.  My hole was in sensory overload.  I kept stroking my dick, but couldn't cum.  It was almost as if what I was feeling in my ass was completely overshadowing anything my dick was feeling.  But, he kept on and I eventually did blow a massive load on my stomach.  I was exhausted, it was such a powerful orgasm.  I fell asleep very quickly LOL.

Day four, Thursday, I'd had to leave.  I didn't need to be packed up and out the door til about 10am, so we were able to have coffee and spend some time between his calls.  After the intense ass play the night before, my ass still tingled a little bit.  I felt that tingle for the rest of the day, it was heaven.  

Due to the massive reductions in flights now, there were no Phoenix layovers in May.  Did you ever feel like the universe was cock blocking you for some reason?  I have a couple of free weekends during the month, so I'm going to visit again for at least one of them.  My work trips are going to laying over in Denver, Vegas, San Diego, and Portland.  If things are opening, I'll try to get out and play, time will tell.  It'd be awesome if Hawk's was open in PDX, I have 40 hours there.  If not, I have some friends there to help pass the time.  

• Like 2