My story of transformation

Guest TravelGuy4Bareback

Guest TravelGuy4Bareback

This is long sorry. From my blog over at http://wichitabookstoresex.blogspot.com

So I can still remember that night in bed when I was 16 (1994) and masturbating and decided to put a ballpoint pen up my ass. It felt so damn good. It would expand from there, my fingers, q-tips, hair brush, breaking into my step-moms room and stealing a sex toy. It would be 3 years (1997) later when I would find cruisingforsex.com and find out about meeting for sex. It would be 2 more years (1999) before another guy would touch my cock and give me my first blowjob through a gloryhole at a rest stop. I would eventually give my first blow job a few months later, and continued to hit this rest stop over the next 2 years. It seemed the more cock I would suck, the more I longed to get my ass fucked. Dildos and hair brushes just didn't do it for me anymore. But I could never find anyone at these rest stops or adult stores to fuck me. Or I just didn't know what to do to make it happen. I would suck cock or get sucked at adult stores in Topeka (gloryhole) and Kansas City at the Strand Theater. I would always make sure I had a clean ass, but never got fucked. I saw a few guys get fucked, and was jealous.

The one thing about these early years was my fear of HIV/AIDS. I always wanted to get fucked, but it always was going to be with a condom. Never in a 100 years would I bareback. I thought you would have to be crazy to do that. I remember being at the small Xcitement Video on East Harry in Wichita sucking cock when this Mexican guy showed up (2001?). He started to suck my cock and it felt great. Then he just turns around and tries to get me to fuck him bareback. What the fuck I thought. Is this guy crazy? Stupid? Bareback with HIV out there. Wow. Up to this point I had never been fucked or fucked a guy and wasn't going to fuck this guy bareback. I just left.

It would be a few more years of just sucking cock before I would get my ass popped. It was 2003 and I meet these two guys in an online chat room on AOL. And they agreed to fuck me. By this time I wanted to fucked so bad, that I wanted it to be bareback and filled with cum. Just like a girl. So we set-up a time on a Saturday night to meet. I show up at their double wide trailer in South Wichita. They answer the door naked. Ok guys, nothing to write home about. We go to their rooms and suck each other for awhile. Problem: One was small and hard. The other was hung, but not getting hard at all. Not what I had hoped for at all. I tell the smaller guy to fuck me. He spreads the Vaseline on my ass and fucks me. Nothing special, I was wondering if this was worth it. This went on for about 30 minutes until I grew tired of the lousy fucking and just blew my load so I could get out of there. They made up so many excuses why it was bad, but I never did meet up with them again.

I would go a few more months before I would finally get want I wanted. By this time I wanted to be barebacked only. I thought, it's Kansas, HIV is rare here. Chance of getting is slim. Crazy. It would be a Saturday when I would get cleaned up and hit Circle Cinema in Wichita. Been here before but never got the fucking I wanted. I paid my $7 for the theater and walked in. Dark as a cave, and couldn't see a thing but the screen. Had my hands out to avoid walking into a wall. Instead I walked into a group of guys and they didn't waste anytime pulling my pants down. Wow. What luck. They had their hands all over me. I had a guy sucking me and two others next to me. I went down on one of them, bending over at the waist. This left my ass exposed. And it didn't take more than a few seconds for a guy to cum up behind me, squirt some lube on my ass and take my ass for a ride. Wow, this is the fucking I had always wanted. I didn't hear him open a condom, and I reached back and sure enough, it was bare. Fuck I was hot and in heaven. So fucking horny I actually kissed the guy who was sucking me, and I had never kissed a guy before. It didn't take long and the guy fucking me just rammed into me hard and grunted. Fuck, I just got breed by a complete stranger. Not talk about being poz or neg or condom or bareback. Just walked up and fucked me. Loved it. The guy I was sucking blew in my mouth and everyone kind of walked off after that. I just stood their with my pants at my ankles, cum running down my legs. Guess it was hot, as another guy walked up and pulled me to a corner and bent me over and slipped into my ass. Fuck another cock in me. Love this even more. He fucked me, told me how much of a slut I was and how hot it was I took cum in my ass. He fucked me for a good 10 minutes and blew his load deep in me. Wow, two different loads in my ass in one day. My first real day of getting fucked. I stayed a little longer looking for cock to fuck but had no luck. Went home and pushed that cum out of my ass onto a plate and licked it up. It was bareback from here on out.

Now I did have my moments where I went to condoms, I think every bareback guy does. But I always ended back at bareback fucking. I came across HIV chasing in about 2006. Thought it was crazy. It would be in late 2008 into 2009 that I started talking to poz guys. Found one who was willing to meet and fuck me bareback. Never could get a time we could meet. Doubt it would ever happen. Then one night he was online and so was I and we agreed to meet at Circle Cinema. I showed up and he wasn't there. Thought he was going to be a no show. I was there so I was looking for cock anyway. Then he walked in. He knew who I was as I told what I would have on. It didn't take long for him to take control and force me to suck him as he fingered my ass. I just kept thinking how crazy this was and I should just pull my pants up and walk out, he would understand. Instead I took a hit of my poppers (something I found a few years earlier and made getting fucked even better). This made me relax and he sensed this and turned me around. He slowly entered me and started to fuck me. Shit, a poz guy is fucking me bareback. Wow. He would fuck me for a good 20 minutes. There were times I would think I couldn't do this anymore and start to pull off and try to walk off, but he would pull me back and fuck me some more. He cummed in my hole twice that night. Back to back cums. He never even stopped fucking me after he cummed the first time. Once he did stop fucking me I ran to the bathroom and pushed that cum right out of me and left. I couldn't believe what I had done. For days I was depressed and going crazy.

It's now 2011. Never have tested for HIV. Taken over 200 loads in my ass. Over 300 cocks in my ass. All these have been at adult stores in Wichita. During my cruising the stores since 1998'ish I have seen the following:

A prostitute once - felt her naked tits but then she left with another guy.

Played with one male/female couple where she sucked me off and sucked her tits.

Cocks so small I felt sorry for the guys.

A black cock so big I begged for the guy to fuck me but he wouldn't.

Cops only once and got lucky I was alone in the theater. Scary situation to be in.

One guy who asked me to finger him while I wore a medical glove. He was naked.

Seen a few guys get naked and walk around the theater/arcade areas.

A wheelchair guy. A guy with leg braces on that made so much noise everyone left the arcade.

Drunk guys.

Guys who need to buy the little blue pill.

So in my 15 years of gay sex (I'm Bi-sexual, as I love pussy too) I went from being a condom nazi to a bareback only to a Poz friendly bottom. Crazy.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.