Birthday breeding

rawbttm449

Thanks everyone for the comments on my last post! Very much appreciated!

So it’s my birthday and my husband’s working. I’m running errands since I’m off work right now. Of course I’m horny af and load up Grindr. A buddy of mine was free so I figured why not. He hasn’t fucked me in a while and I’ve been wanting to get with him. About him: he’s a 50 year old bear type, brown hair, nice 7 inch cock, thick bush. I’m 32 year old bear type, brown/ging hair, tight ass, 6 inch cock. 

I head over to his place and he’s in the shower so I strip off and walk to the bedroom (he told me to do this). Once naked, he comes out in just a towel and we start making out, rubbing cocks together and just going at it. I didn’t have too long so it was a quick fuck. He lubed up, And rammed it in me. I was tight as hell, but took it like a champ. He pumped fast and after about 5 minutes I was ready to cum. I told him I was going to cum and he said to shoot. He wanted to watch me cum all over myself. That got him pretty horny and after about another minute of fucking me, he shot his load deep in my tight hole. I was dripping cum and he told me he hadn’t shot in about 3 days. I was super happy to have a huge load from him for my birthday. I got home a few minutes ago and still have it in me. My husband is none the wiser. 

• Like 1