Weekend in Phoenix with the "Scruff" guy

Pumpinmyhole

I got back home Monday from spending the weekend in Phoenix with the guy I met on Scruff back in early March.  Turns out that I had to do the 4 hour drive, because the flight I was going to take cancelled.  But, we do what we gotta do to get laid, right?  

I got to his place at noon on Saturday, and of course we immediately got naked and fucked.  It's been about 3 weeks since I've seen him, and my ass was very tight for his girthy 8 inches.  Normally I'd have him slide in really slow, giving me a chance to adjust.  But I love to have him go in balls deep, making my ass hurt in what's a very pleasurable way.  It didn't take long for him to unload. But he stayed hard and kept slowly stroking while we were making out.  Before long he picked up the tempo and started pounding me really hard.  And I got a second load out of him.  We then had a nap, ordered dinner, watched some Netflix, and of course fucked again before going to bed.  

Sunday he was up fairly early to go play tennis for a couple of hours.  I slept in and had some coffee before he came home.  Sunday we spent just hanging out until the afternoon when he went for a nap.  While he was sleeping I went to the grocery store to buy some things to cook for dinner that night.  We cooked, had dinner and a couple of cocktails, and some more Netflix.  We went to bed fairly early so we could fuck before falling asleep.  I straddled him and rode his dick for a while before getting his load.  We were making out and he rolled me onto my back, pushed my legs up, and slid into me again.  Another hard pounding and he delivered a second load.  I jerked off during the second fucking and came shortly after he did.  It wasn't long before be both fell asleep.  

On Monday, he was up before I was and getting ready for his work from home day.  Once his calls started at 8, I got myself showered and packed.  I was ready to leave at 9:30 and he was in between calls at that point.  So we said our goodbyes and I started the 4 hour drive home.  It was a nice weekend...it almost seemed date like.  We've been texting every day since my visit in April, and have continued to chat daily.  With the pandemic flight adjustments, I don't have any Phoenix trips in May either, but I have the end of the month off.  I may travel in again for another weekend, time will tell.  

• Like 1