Unexpected audience

subbottomguy

First time positing on here, been reading a while and decided to actually join up.

My last load was a few month back before lockdown kicked in (trying to be good but i am def getting too horny), was late and couldn't sleep so went out for a drive to a cruising spot i know in the woods near by. it was 1ish so didnt really expect to get any action and when i got to the carpark it was empty. Rather than just go home i decided to go for a little walk down a path and jerk off.

After walking for a bit i found a bench overlooking a valley and decided to strip down and sit on the bench and slowly jerk off in the open air, i was really horny so was jerking with my eyes closed remembering a guy i saw naked in the gym but couldnt get an interest from. Not sure when but after a while i realised i was being watched by an older guy, he was rubbing his crotch watching me jerk off so i got up and started giving him a show, he was obviously interested. he was probably late 40ies, muscular build, greying hair. as he came over and asked if he could help out i was more than up for it so let him rub my body and cock.

i slipped my hand into his shorts and before long i had him naked with me on my knees sucking his uncut 6inch cock, my hands running through his hairy chest hair. when i got up i pushed his arm up licking his arm pits, he loved it and was moaning away. i then bent over the bench spreading my cheeks for him, he got on his knees and ate my ass out, he was good and i was moaning and losening up fast then he got up and asked if i had lube and condoms, i was a bit disapointed but said i had lube but no condoms, he said he was sorry he didnt bring any either but smiled when i said that he would just have to fuck me bare.

He quickly lubed up and was in me hard enough that i yelped in pain a bit but he pushed on fucking me hard, before he was halfway done he picked me up and lay me on the bench fucking my hole hard as he spat into my mouth and held my throat. when he finally came he exploded making my hole leak with his cum. when he was done he walked off and i got up and jerked myself crazy fingering my cum filled hole.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1