This forum is having a effect on me

Curlyandgirly

I used to be a condom nazi , I would only do oral with a condom , I am married won’t say straight at this point .. but I find my self now at glory holes .. no longer bringing rubbers , it’s only a matter of time before I become the cum slut I think I want to be 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Lol, get your story ready for when you get chlamydia or gonorrhea . Luckily,  the first time I had an std ( it was chlamydia in my dick, throat and ass) she just presumed i got it from her and confessed to having a " couple of affairs " . She didn't know it was in my ass! Our sex life got a little less vanilla after that. She was shocked i liked getting fucked by men, but enjoyed seeing it.

• Like 2

It's a pretty slippery slope to go down. I was never a huge nazi about condoms but definitely preferred it raw, and after a while of doing whichever the top wanted I found myself just wanting it raw more and more and less and less strings to get it. Now I'll only go out of my way for cock if its raw, and prefer to know as little about the guy as possible lol

• Like 1

Guest Descartes70817
On May 13, 2020 at 8:44 AM, Curlyandgirly said:

I used to be a condom nazi , I would only do oral with a condom , I am married won’t say straight at this point .. but I find my self now at glory holes .. no longer bringing rubbers , it’s only a matter of time before I become the cum slut I think I want to be 

You sound like me 18 years ago. I was topping only at the time, so I wouldn't insist on a condom for oral, but if you wanted me to fuck you I always had condoms and lube within easy reach. Then one guy was only supposed to be blowing me, so I was naked on my back enjoying it. Then without saying a thing he took the lube and applied it liberally to my cock, knelt across my body and guided my cock into his ass without making any effort to put a condom on it first. Once I was in I remembered what I loved so much about fucking guys and from then on I was on the slippery slope to utter debauchery.