anon facial

I met a guy on Sniffies who didn't have any pictures. He lived on campus at a nearby university (University of Texas at Dallas). I asked if he liked giving facials and told him a scenario I've fantasized about.  He was down, so off I went.  I pulled up to his apartment building, found his door, and blindfolded myself before knocking. He opened the door and I stepped inside. I dropped to my knees and waited.  He jerked off and then blew a huge load all over my face.  I stood up and walked out the door, removing the blindfold after I left.  I have no clue what he looks like, the size of his cock, his age (assuming 18-23), ethnicity, or even what he feels like.  There was no talking, so I don't know the sound of his voice. The only thing I know is his apartment number and what his cum looks like.  I walked to my car, still wearing his cum.  There was a lawn maintenance crew outside mowing and trimming.  One of the guys looked directly at me.  He definitely saw it.  At this point, I didn't know how obvious it was. Once I got in the car and looked in the mirror, I saw the damage. Holy shit it was a huge load. And it was thick and white - VERY visible.  I decided to go through the McDonald's drive-thru so they could see too 🙂  And I wore it the rest of the day.

Very nice! I love a good facial and have met up with a few guys just to have them jerk off on my face, most of them somewhere outside the house nearby and I'd always love the little cumwalk home, or sneaking past my roommate passed out in the living room with three loads on my face. Would love to try it completely anon.

• Upvote 1