Lock-Down Hook-Up

Gymguy8

We're no longer supposed to stay at home. Now we're supposed to "Stay Alert." Not that anyone has any idea what that is supposed to mean. Nor that I had been particularly good about the "Stay at home" part either. So, come Saturday morning, I got on Grindr. There were some regulars, including a boy who is so pushy on-line, I am assuming I'm gonna have to tie him up if we ever meet in person. But there was a new one; I had checked him out before, but we had never talked. 

We started to talk. He was an Asian boy, a bit taller than me, with a solid body; a hint of fat, a hint of muscle. His ass were two perfect melons, waiting to be parted. I sent him pictures of me fucking a boy raw, and assumed he got the message. He asked to come over, and I gave him my address. Before long, he was on his way. I offered to have some G with him, but he demurred. I smoked some weed, and after a quick shower, he was here. 

In person, he was cute and personable. He washed his hands, then we started making out, and slowly undressing. He had a smooth body, a bit sweaty from running to my place. It was nice, and we fell into bed, naked. His legs found the ceiling, and my cock found his crack. He wanted me to fuck him, but like a proper hungry bottom, he wanted to ride me. 

"Are you on Prep?" he asked me. I had grabbed the lube from the bed table. 

"No," I said. "I'm poz, undetectable."

"Oh." He paused for a second, deciding his next step. "Would you mind wearing a condom?"

"Yeah," replied, "I would mind." I started to put away the lube. I don't expect perfection from a quick hook-up, but that makes the baseline that much more important. I won't use a condom. 

He was weighing his options. Luckily his ass won, and he started rubbing it up against my raw cock head once more. I lubed it up, and it slid into his warm hole easily. We fucked for quite a while, rolling around with him on his back, on his stomach, on his side, then back to him on his back. It was a fun fuck, with lots of kissing and exploring. 

We did some poppers while we were fucking, and that just made it even better. His ass would open up and let me get in deeper, and my cock would stiffen in response. I loved to reach down and feel that line between his ass and my cock, where I was penetrating him. It was a perfect lazy Saturday morning fuck, the adult equivalent of cartoons and cereal. 

Eventually, it became too much, and I shot my wad in him. Even the orgasm was a languorous affair, long torrents of cum in to his hole. Even after my balls were drained, my dick stayed hard, keeping us close. 

We cuddled for a bit, then he wanted to cum. I was hard enough that he mounted me again, then jerked off a bit. I was turned on again, and started to fuck him some more. Unfortunately, I didn't have a second load in me but still tried my best. In the end, he shot his load as I held him and played with his nipples. 

He was a lot of fun. I'd definitely fuck him again. I might even want a date with him.  

• Like 7
  • Upvote 4