40 hour layover in Portland, OR

Pumpinmyhole

I traded onto this long layover a month ago, hoping things might be open by the time the end of May came along.  But that wasn't the case.  Plenty of food delivery options downtown, and great weather for a walk along the river.  Also, the hotel gym was open!  And it was a large gym with a lot of equipment.  So I had my first hard full workout in 2 months.  I've been using resistance bands at home, and they must be doing something because the free weights didn't kill me. The scale, however, wasn't very friendly LOL.

I got checked in early afternoon on Memorial Day.  After a shower I logged on to a variety of sites:  BBRT, A4A, Sniffies, and Scruff.  I was getting a lot of messages on Sniffies, and quickly found a hot guy nearby who wanted to come over.  After explaining that not only did this hotel require key cards for the elevator, but you also needed a key just to get into the lobby (or buzz in.)  He was cool with meeting me outside and would message when he was close, in 20-25 minutes.  Well, 45 minutes went by with no response from him so I moved on.  A handsome stocky guy from BBRT had started messaging, but wanted to host.  So I said I'd grab and Uber and head over.  He was taller than me (about 6'3"), good looking, and a great kisser.  We made out for a bit and quickly moved to the bed.  He was very tactile and we groped each other for a while before he rolled me to my back and got ready to slide his thick 7.5" in.  We fucked in a few positions but I got his load with me on my back.  Once his load was marinating in my ass, we snuggled for a bit before he got hard again and wanted some more of my hole.  The second fuck was missionary position, and I got a second load out of him.  I'm not sure how long I was there, probably a little over an hour.  I got dressed, ordered my ride, and headed back to the hotel. 

Back online, I was doing a lot of chatting with guys on multiple sites.  Mostly just chat for a couple of hours before  I started chatting with another BBRT guy.  He was eager to fuck and needed me to host.  He was 50's, firm body, and shorter than me.  He asked if I wanted it rough or if I wanted some foreplay.  And then said "and by foreplay, I mean taking off your clothes".  Direct and to the point, I thought this had potential for me to serve as a hole for him to get off in, and I wasn't far off.  I met him outside and brought him up.  As soon as I closed the door, he pulled his dick out of his shorts and guided me down to my knees.  He fucked my mouth for a couple of minutes with his average 6" dick.  When he was ready to fuck, he stood me up and told me to get undressed.  I got on the bed and he told me to lay on my stomach.  He laid on top of me, grabbed my hair, and started grinding his dick against my hole.  He grabbed a little lube, went balls deep, and whispered "good boy" in my ear.  He'd pound me pretty good and when he paused I'd squeeze his dick with my ass, and he'd whisper "good boy" in my ear again.  No more than 15 minutes after he arrived, he started pounding again and shot his load.  Once he caught his breath he dressed and headed out pretty quickly.  I love an efficient no nonsense fuck!  I'd had a very long day at this point, so I was going to get ready to crash.  Before I did, I chatted with a hot daddy on BBRT who wanted to come by in the afternoon to play.  We settled on 1pm on Tuesday and I headed to bed.  I did as I usually do, started fingering my sloppy hole and edging and jerking off.  It didn't take me long to blow  my load all over my chest.

Tuesday after my morning coffee and workout, I started to shower up and get ready for my 1pm stud.  He sent a text about 12:45 and he was just heading over.  After i got him up to my room, we made out for a long time.  This guy was a slow and sensual kisser with a hot swimmers build, also in his 50's.  He had a solid 7.5" with nice girth.  We got naked and explored each other's bodies for a long time before he grabbed some lube and got ready to fuck.  This was straight up missionary and we didn't stop kissing the entire time he fucked me.  About 90 minutes after he arrived, I got his load.  We snuggled for a bit before he had to leave.  I was very satisfied but decided to check online and see what was going on.

I started chatting with a guy in his mid 30's  on Sniffies who was working very close to my hotel.  He had some things to finish and wouldn't be able to stop by until 5pm, a couple of hours away.  He was very into fucking my loaded hole, and if I could get some more before he came by, all the better.  I didn't have any other luck finding another top, but this guy was pretty much on time, arriving at about 5:15.  He was extremely good looking.  He had a pretty average body but his face was crazy handsome.  He was another slow sensual kisser and fairly passive for a top.  So I went into dominant bottom mode with him on his back and me kissing him, sucking his dick, licking his balls, and licking his nipples (which he seemed to enjoy).  Eventually he rolled me onto my back and slid his thin 7" in my hole.  He didn't pound, but settled into some long slow stokes.  It didn't take him long before he had what seemed to be a very intense orgasm and I got his cum.  Only about 30 minutes had passed before he was getting dressed and heading out.  

I decided to head out and pick up some dinner to take back to my room.  After I ate and had a couple of glasses of wine,  I checked back online to see if there were any more tops that needed to unload.  It was fairly quiet online, so I decided it was time to turn in since I had to be up pretty early anyway.  I must have absorbed a lot of the cum that I'd been holding in my ass, because I was fingering my hole as I was jerking off and couldn't feel very much.  But I blew my load and slept pretty hard that night. 

Next up, I'll be in PHX where I'll meet up with the "Scruff" guy I've written about several times, and I'll see him twice in June.  The rest of my month is all San Antonio and Seattle layovers.  I chat occasionally with a guy in SAT that I haven't seen in probably 4 years, and I reached out to him.  He's eager to meet up and we have 2 firm play dates that'll work with both our schedules.  I get so few long Seattle layovers that I don't have any guys there I can contact, but I'll probably try and find a few loads there.  Stay tuned.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2