First time in three months

garsento

The last time that I had sex before the lockdown was in mid-March, with one of my many regular partners. Things have gotten better since then, happily, but I am still at the point where I would not feel safe with my regular partners or they with me. Many of them have at least one risk factor--a pre-existing health condition, or a relatively old age--or live with people who are themselves at risk, or are understandably not willing to risk anything regardless. I had been messaged over the lockdown by new people at different places, and am interested in some, but if we are both not interested in new people right now I am reluctant myself.

Happily, an opportunity presented itself. My fuckbuddy of mid-March, J, was free and interested and not in any risk group Thursday, and so was I. I prepped, and took a bus and subway ride over to his place just after noon.

It was great. He's an excellent top, one who is able to take me on spit alone. (IMHO he disproves the idea of a big dick being necessary; his dick, a bit smaller than the 5.5" average, is a superb tool) That's what he did, after we 69ed and we ate each others' asses, him taking me in a few different positions over the better part of an hour. He came inside me, feeding me some of his cum from my ass before I came myself; I plugged myself to hold onto his cum for that much longer.

We chatted for another hour after that. Besides being great at sex and classically handsome, too, J's a smart person. I had missed that intimate contact. I had worn my new half-harness, bought online from Priape at the start of the lockdown, and we talked about new things. Water sports will be on the menu next time.

I took a leisurely walk home in the summer-like heat, keeping my buttplug in me for hours. I forgot to take it out until I got home, and kept it in until the evening.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1