[CFL Barebacker] Bareback Fuckfest. Some Call It A Breed-Up

Feeder

Click here to see CFL Barebacker's original blog post...

There was much anticipation and what I perceived could be “too much hype” leading up to the February RawManOrgy party posted on Men4BareBack. With over 50 guys signed up the potential was there. Would the majority show, however, *or would it be just a glimmer of what it could be? To my delight, I was not disappointed.

Guys began arriving between 6 and 7 PM, and in accordance with the house rules, all had to be naked (with the exception of a towel or fetish gear for play) by 7:15. I was on door duty tonight, so as I took newcomers on the ‘nickle tour’ of the place, it was already evident the play would be plentiful. Over half the rooms had naked men going at it and there were still more guys arriving! I could hardly wait until time to close the doors at the cut-off, so I could join in.

There was one guy in particular I was a bit nervous to meet. He was one of the last to arrive. I opened the door and WholesomePig stood there, grinning a*mischievous*grin. A couple of nights earlier, my partner had met up with him, and I got to read and hear about how amazing the encounter was. @WholesomePig and I had developed a twitter dialog over the previous month. There had been lots of anticipation of the pending meet/breed-up, and that had intensified after the rave reviews my partner and he gave each other. It seemed like it would be a tough one to follow-especially knowing first hand what a great fuck my partner is.

WholesomePig had promised his first load of the night would be mine. I was certainly not going to complain about that, considering he was a fresh face and cock at the monthly party, and he would be in high demand by many eager bottoms and versatile guys. I took him on the tour then returned to watch the door for the next several minutes.

Time To Play

Finally, door duty was over and time to play. My friend from D.C. flew down for the party, and for over a decade we had wanted to play, but the opportunity was never taken. Now, we had another chance. I headed toward one of the rooms where I knew guys were already busy. WholesomePig met up with me on the way and we entered the play space together. My friend “D” joined us and we began our own three-way near the corner of the king size bed.

There was sucking, kissing, lubing holes with spit and pre-cum. The order of things may be confused at this point, but I remember being leaned over sucking “D’s” big cock, when I felt my ass stretching open as WholesomePig pressed his way in. Slowly at first, letting me get used to it, he began pumping his shaft in and out. Before I knew it, he was slamming his rock hard rod, balls deep, into my willing, hungry hole. With my D.C. bud’s cock in my mouth and this hot stud’s meat up my ass, this spit roasted pig was in heaven!

After a long session in this position, we rearranged. I sucked my ass juice and the pre-cum off WholesomePig’s cock. He then turned his cock’s attention toward “D”. My D.C. bud was now the pig on the spit as I fucked his throat while he was impaling himself on WP’s cock. The fuck frenzy we were in was amazing, and the anxious nerves I had experienced earlier in the build up to this were now gone. As the scene was playing out, I reached out and locked hands with WP across “D’s” back. Our eyes locked as well, and the bond was cauterized by the electricity we both felt.

The Scene Continues

A place cleared on the bed, so we moved to take it. With several other guys around the room playing, the humid air was filled with musky man scent. I love those clean musky man scents-the most natural*cologne, called man, filling the air. I spent some time*inhaling and sucking the pits of my two playmen, lapping up every sweaty musky drop I could. The pit smells would linger on my mustache the rest of the evening as a constant aphrodisiac and reminder of the party kick off for me.

On my back, I sucked on WP’s cock, while D entered me from above. D thrust his cock all the way in, over and over. His eyes were beginning to glaze over and I knew he was close to unloading in my ass. “Breed me” I grunted…”Seed my hole with your hot load”. Within seconds, he was spurting his jizz up my chute. Breeding me for the first time this party. Then WP mounted up. We fucked and fucked. First on my back, then dogie style, and finally, I climbed on top and rode like a rodeo cowboy! We were soaked with sweat, and agreed it was time to catch a break. WP promised he we would meet back up and he would be seeding me with his first load of the night.

After catching a breather, I roamed from room to room, joining in the action as appropriate. I continued fucking and sucking my way around the house. While getting blown in the sling room by one of my favorite cock suckers, a solid stocky guy with a handsome face and a nice thick cock slipped up behind me. I reached behind and guided his fat cock to my cum lubed hole. He fucked me awhile and then moved on as did I. The nice thing at these parties, is there is such a freedom to play or not play as much or little as one wants. No pressure, and no obligation. With so many different men in attendance, there is something for everyone. *I am not attracted to everyone at the parties, but, neither are they to me. However, the camaraderie within the group is apparent by the mutual respect and social times in the appropriate areas of the play space.

He Kept His Promise

After dipping my cock in a variety of asses, some smooth, some hairy, as well as sucking and getting sucked by just as many more, I ventured into one of the back bedrooms being used for play. There, on the opposite side of the room, was WholesomePig, fucking one of my boyfriends. It was so hot to watch. Barkley has such an amazing ass, and he fucks back when getting fucked. He was just about to make WP shoot, when WP pulled out and told him the first load is spoken for. I grinned in approval and made my way around the bed. He asked if I was ready for his load, and I didn’t hesitate to answer, “Yes”!

He mounted up and began to pump my ass with his cock, slapping his balls against me as he thrust away. It didn’t take long before the look in his eyes intensified and I knew my reward was about to be delivered. With bodies tensing, animal groans and grunts now sounding out, I wrapped my legs tight around his waist, pulling him in to me harder and harder. Flipping over, I was now on top riding his cock. I clamped down hard with my sphincter, milking his cock hard as the first shots of Pig seed filled my guts….then came the laughter! I collapsed on his chest and we lay there exhausted, sweaty, and laughing in release….our bond was sealed.

The Party’s Not Over

After hydrating a bit and taking in some carbs from the snack table, I rinsed off in the shower, freshened my mouth with a shot of mouthwash, and headed back to the play areas. I entered the sling room to find a really hot scene going on. There was a hairy power bottom in the sling getting tag teamed by four guys. They were alternating between fucking and fisting him. It was hot to watch, as proven by my raging hard-on!

A hot stud from St*Petersburg happened to notice me as he entered the room and motioned me to the other room. I followed. He was a stud I played with many months ago. At that particular encounter, I fucked him. He also remembered that and informed me it was his turn to have my ass. When a handsome, hairy, blue collar looking, rough trade*stud says he wants my ass, you don’t need to ask twice!

StPete-Stud-Cock-300x248.jpgMy third load came from this 7 1/2" Cock!

StPete-Stud-200x300.jpgThis Stud loaded me! Hot in and out of clothes!

He mounted up, and slid his hard cock in my ass and *demonstrated that he could give as good as he could get. I loved fucking his ass, but I his aggressive style of fucking was driving me wild! He trapped my arms above my head, licking my pits as he pounded my ass! Suddenly, he raised up, arched his back and gave three hard thrust, unloading ropes of cum in my ass with each thrust. With my arms still trapped above my head, I could not stop the jizz shooting from my own cock! When he released me, I scooped up my load from my belly and fed it to him. This rough trade pig slurped up every drop.

Still Horned Up!

I now had three loads in my ass, and had shot and fed one of my own, but I was still rock hard and feeling like I needed to shoot again! I went back to the sling room, and with my boner of an entrance, the top fucking the boy in the sling announced that it looks like I needed a place to stick it. He pulled out and I slid in and pounded the boys ass. It wasn’t long before I was ready to blow. The top who gave up his spot to me said “Load him. He’s worked hard for some cum and deserves it.” So unload, I did. My second load was even more intense than the first. Spurt after spurt shot forth and as I pulled out, the pig top standing by began sucking up the white ooze dripping out the bottom’s rosebud.

I rinsed off again in the walk-in shower and took a rest in the social area with some snacks and a nice cold drink. After a reasonable break, I wandered around some more, dipping my cock in mouths and asses as the opportunity arose. I swallowed a few and felched a load here and there, but whose counting by now?

After about five hours the party began to wind down and guests began dribbling out. Eventually, the guests had all gone…but one. I found myself lying in the main bed next to WholesomePig. I was soon joined by UntitledBB and Barkley. We were all in the king size bed fondling and*reminiscing about each other’s highlights of the party. We did not realize one of the main highlights was yet to happen.

As the stories were shared, we were obviously not quite spent. Somehow, through a series of fortunate events that he may share, WP found himself vulnerable, legs in the air, and his ass well eaten. Next thing I knew, UntitledBB was perched between his legs, breaking the seal on WholesomePig’s sweet hole!

UntitledBB-Fucks-WholesomePig-300x225.jpgUntitledBB Fucks WholesomePig!

UntitledBB started slow, then eventually built up speed. He was soon pounding away, just short of blowing his wad. Luckily for me, he pulled out for a break, and I leveraged the opportunity. Eating a sweet hole is one of my favorite things to do, but after giving it a good tongue bath and tongue fucking, my rock hard cock needs to dive in. So, I lapped up all of the ass juice mixed with unttiledBB’s precum. *Barkley was standing by with his*humongous cock dripping with pre-cum.**I caught a string of B’s juice, lathered my cock and took advantage of my position between WP’s legs. His hole was sprung shut tightly, even after the thick, veined cock of my partner had finished his assault. Not to be denied, I continued to press, and eventually opened up the puckered hole. Sliding in slowly, the pressure of his ass wall closing in around my cock was going to make me cum fast. Even after loading two other asses and feeding a load to another pig, I was feeling like this one would be just as significant.

With our eyes locked, I could not help but grin an evil grin, knowing I was about to load this hot top with my seed. “You’re going to seed me aren’t you?” he whispered in a raspy voice. With a grin and biting down on my bottom lip, I simply nodded. “You’re really going to breed me?” ….”What do you think?” I grunted…..Then the answer came…..Thrusting, grunting, thrusting, more growling,*guttural sounds as wave after wave of*ecstasy**flooded over us…eyes stilled locked, we kissed and I collapsed on him and slowly removed my softening, drained cock.

We’re Still Not Finished!

I’m not sure how clear WholesomePig’s head was at this point, but when Barkley asked him how he was doing, he looked at Barkley’s raging hard on and said something to the effect of *” Good, but don’t know if I can take one that big!” *But he didn’t say he wouldn’t try, so like me, Barkley took this as his cue to ease his way in. Assuming the position, there was some apprehension on WP’s part, but not enough to stop the intrusion…It took some work, but within a few minutes Barkley’s huge cock was balls deep inside our beloved top friend.

Barkley-Fucks-WholesomePig-300x225.jpgBarkley Fucks WholesomePig

Watching this got me hard again! But now I was wanting some cock in my ass.

UntitledBB-Ready-to-fuck-CFLBarebacker-300x285.jpgUntitledBB Fucks CflBarebacker

UntitledBB was hard and ready to go again, so I got on all fours and he took the hint. He spit on his cock and punch fucked my hole with his thick, throbbing cock and within minutes I was blowing another load! *By the time he finished with me, Barkley was finishing with WP, but still rock hard.

Barkley-Ready-to-Fuck-UntitledBB-224x300.jpgBarkley Ready to Fuck UntitledBB

Barkley-Breeding-UntitledBB-300x300.jpgBarkley Breeds UntitledBB

Barkley-Fucks-UntitledBB-300x295.jpgA Big Cock in a Sweet Ass-Barkley & UntitledBB

UntitledBB then lay back and Barkley mounted him. They fucked in this position awhile, until Barkley blew his load. Barkley is often insatiable, and this time was no different. He wanted another load and UntitledBB was happy to oblige. The flip fuck was so hot to watch, but it wasn’t long before the snorting and*grunting*made it evident that another load was being shot. This time the load was from UntitledBB and the recipient was Barkley.

Believe it or not, everyone was finally spent. The four of us collapsed on the bed and came back to earth. What a night of debauchery! A great way to spend a Saturday evening. Lots of combinations with many different partners for each of us throughout the evening. *But, this final scene between some of the Bareback Brotherhood members made this one of the most piggy, yet meaningful bonds of the night. I can only hope to have many more similar experiences with these and my other Brothers from the #BBBH. Whether or not this was an “official” #BBBH gathering, they were certainly well represented and should there be more ‘breed-ups’ like this within my reach, I would love to be included.

Viva La #BBBH !

Get Shareaholic

More...

• 1 year later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.