Another storage room load

bentover4u1972

Posted on Doublelist for this morning after no one on Grindr was serious about meeting.  Got hit up by a bbc top who lives 45 minutes away.  I was headed out anyway, so I said sure, let's connect.  I just had a feeling he was serious so I douched and waited for him to arrive.  Finally I got the message: "Parking."  I went to the building door to let him in and lead him to my new spot.  He seemed a bit nervous, but followed me.

Once we got inside he dropped his pants to reveal a monster.  He had said 10 inches but come on, those are usually "Craigslist inches!"  Not this guy.  And he hadn't told me how thick it was, either!  I knew I was going to have to work for that load, but I felt up to the task.

I took off my shorts and dropped to my knees.  I swallowed that giant dick down my throat as far as I could.  He sighed and started pumping away in my mouth as I felt him get longer and harder.

While I was on my knees, I slathered some lube on my hungry hole.  When I determined that he was ready, I slathered some on his dick as well, then turned around and braced myself against the wall.  I felt the pressure as he pushed that massive slab of meat into my hole, and for a moment I didn't think it would fit, before POP!  The head was in.  I ignored the pain and pushed back as he slid his entire length into my guts.

Nervousness gone, he pounded my hole as I tried to be quiet.  We were in a semi-public place, after all, and there were families in the apartments nearby!  He grabbed my hips and his pace quickened, then he stood still and gasped as I felt his cock spasming in my hole.  Spent, he pulled out and I spun around and dropped to my knees to clean him off.  Delicious!

We dressed and he seemed in a hurry to get out of there.  Not sure if I'll see him again, but I'll keep his number for the first time I can get a motel room.  I need more of that dick!!!

thumbnail (1).jpeg

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...