Tips for creating a gloryhole in NYC?

rapeme03

In two weeks I’ll be living by myself in fort Greene close to the majority of trains in the city and close to the island. 

im excited to finally become a cum dump as it was meant to be and in such a high traffic area. 

I want to create a gloryhole in my apartment. My front door opens to the bathroom and a narrow hall way. Ideal set up, I think. 

should I get a thick cloth to hang? Should I invest in wood and build something for it to secure to? 

how have you constructed your gloryholes? 

tops, what do you prefer your gloryhole set up to be like when you visit? 

Lookig for guidance. 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest dudefromohio

I've constructed my own, twice:

1. Fall 2018 - Spring 2019 I lived in San Francisco after graduating college on the east coast, I was unemployed for a bit so around 11:00am I'd set up a white sheet with tacs or nails/hammer and cut a medium sized hole around my own 5'11 waist level... get on my knees, and open the apps... I had one serious straight guy come 3 weeks in a row, each once a week ---- it's best to set it up and then go *online* I think...
  2. I live in Greenpoint Brooklyn and I can tell you there's lots of men in the area in need of gloryhole, commuting hours are of course the busiest - be fearless, and be on PrEP...

I recent add one. After some Conversation with two friends, scoping out easy-access points around my house, and a little experimentation, I settled on hanging a shower curtain from a Tension Shower rod suspended across the hall, and attached curtail tie backs to either side so I could secure the sides of the curtain with clips. This way guys can walk into the house and the GH is right there. It keeps strangers from walking through my house, which is intimidating to some would-be tops (and an obvious theft risk since this is all anon. 

• 8 months later...

Thanks for the inspiration guys - did you guys get fucked or was it all oral?

I've been thinking about it, but not really that into oral - I'll do it as the lead up, but would want to get bred in the end. 

Was thinking something similar to this:

[think before following links] https://www.xnxx.com/video-hae9reb/gay_fantasy_cum_covered_last_part