13 hours in San Antonio and 18 hrs in Vegas

Pumpinmyhole

I haven't posted my adventures in real time, as my schedule the second half of this month is killing me.  One day off between trips, and having to get up at 2:30AM on the first day has wiped me out.  On the 15th, I had one trip that departed early afternoon, so it was a late arrival in San Antonio, with a "short" layover.  My SAT top bud couldn't meet up that late, and I wasn't sure if I had the time.  But I got checked in and decided I'd have a look online.  I showered and got cleaned up and then logged in.  I wasn't having much success, but when I was on "Sniffies", I got hit up by a 30's top who needed to unload.  Fit body, handsome, and about 7 inches.  He was about 10 miles away from my hotel, but willing to drive over at close to midnight.  No key needed for this hotel, and he asked me to be ass up waiting.  He'd message me when he parked and I'd get in position.  When he walked in I was ass up on the edge of the bed and I heard him undress.  He got behind me and ate my ass a bit, spit on his dick, and slowly slid in.  We changed positions a couple of times, first I wanted me on my side, and then he had me on my back when he blew his load.  From start to finish he was in and out in 30 minutes.  

The next day we were arriving in Vegas at about 3PM.  I've never had much luck finding dick in Vegas, but I had plenty of time to look around.  After I got showered and cleaned up, I was on several sites and on Scruff.  I got a message from a guy on BBRT who was about 8 miles from me.  Gorgeous 7 inch dick, 40's, an average/thin build.  It was 5:30, and he wanted a bite to eat before heading over.  I was expecting him to flake out and not message me back after he ate, but about 45 min later he sent a text and said he was on his way.  He arrived and I went down to get him.  We got back to my room and started making out immediately and we got undressed.  He was a great kisser, and a very competent ass eater and top.  We fucked for an hour before he blew his load.  We spooned for a bit, and agreed that should I be back anytime, we'll meet up again.  No one else online was interested so I called it a night pretty early. I got to jack off fingering my sloppy hole both nights, so I was satisfied.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1