Surprised a couple with a win and they rewarded me

I went round to deliver a surprise lottery win to a couple. I knocked on the door and this hot woman answered. She had very small breasts but that didn't bother me. I was there to delivery a win. After the news had sunk in they invited me for a coffee. The camera crew went and we got talking. I mentioned the awards on the table and she was impressed what I knew about the trans community.

"I'd like to thank you for delivering our lottery win" she said 

"I thought you already had with the drink?" I questioned.

"No really thank you" she said rubbing my pussy.

"I've never been with a girl before" I said sheepish.

"It's my first time with a man like you as well" she said kissing me.

We walked over to the sofa and I took my trousers and pants off revealing my wet pussy. She kissed it while I took my shirt off.

"Honey I've got a surprise for you" she called out.

A very cute naked guy came out and kisses me. We then moved to the bed. He put his large cock down his throat. Then I felt something different on my pussy. I wasn't sure at first until she was right inside me. I was being fucked bare by a transsexual and she knew how to fuck.

"I wanna knock you up with my seed and give you babies" she said as she fucked me. I slapped her ass in agreement. I felt her cum deep iny pussy. It felt amazing. Then her fella switched places with her and I licked my pussy juice off her cock while her husband breed me.

"Bet you weren't expecting this kind of thank you" she gestured. "It's about to get interesting".

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

(Should have been "large cock down my throat".)

I was offered a bed to stay the night. After all the breeding I got from this couple I was too tired to drive home anyway.

The next morning I was given breakfast in bed with creampie puddings.

I was then blindfolded and tied to the bed.

I heard a large buzzing sound it was a vibrator and they were rubbing it all over my body. I was teased until they finally reached my pussy.

"That's it let your pussy drink all our cum." They said as they pushed me to orgasm. It was amazing and electric. I could feel another cock inside me and another pair of lips on mine. But these were pussy lips.

"We want you to taste pussy while being breed, make her cum as much as you" they said. It was amazing feeling her squirting into my mouth whilst I was being breed again. The more she moaned the more I did and the cock owner. The orgasms were more intense and the sex much better.

We want you to be a good boy and stay with us until you're pregnant. They said. How could I refuse.

• Like 1

It wasn't long until I was expecting but it got yo month 8 and I was nowhere near giving birth.

They tried kissing my pussy and wanding my pussy but still my waters stayed put. I was horny as anything "someone make love to me I'm so horny" I said.

The girl who originally fucked me blindfolded me, she knew I preferred it that way. She played and wanted my pussy, then I felt her cook back inside me. "Come baby time for you to greet the world" she said as she made love to me. I felt some jelly inside my pussy. It made my orgasms more intense and finally baby arrived.

"That's intense orgasms gel and it makes sex more intense and intimate" she said after baby had arrived. I was then loosly tied to the bed with more gel on my pussy. I felt it tingle and wake my pussy up.

"Looks like pussy wants more cock" she said teasily. 

Her cook felt so hard and loving inside my pussy. I made so much noise the neighbours were invited round as well. This was a party to remember.

• 1 month later...

I was blindfolded and tied loosely to the bed. I could feel someone kissing my pussy but this was a new person and the smell was familiar. It was a strong aftershave. The person knew how to eat pussy. Then i felt a large cock going into my pussy bare. It felt so good.

He likes t girl cock the winning girl said. "Yes give me more t girl cock" I replied.

I was fucked with a different mystery cock per week. They all had lots of cum for me. All fertile cum.  A few months later the mystery cock came back. But i didn't recognise her at first it was my uncle who was cross dressing for fun.

"Madge you feel great inside my pussy" l said to her "well I've had a lot of practice with your sisters" she replied. I had wondered why they got knocked up soon after turning 18.