Friday night fuck-fest again

Guest CuriousDallas

Guest CuriousDallas

With my parents and brother out of town for the weekend I can finally get back to fucking around like my old self and taking advantage of it. Hen I found out they were leaving g I hit up my Army buddy to confirm if he was still going to the Friday night fuck fest that happens at a motel near the base and there was one happening Friday night. Better still, this time I could get there as early as I want and stay as late as I want with no worries. I haven’t been to one in ages and still remember the ground rules. It’s a shame I missed last week’s as it was a lot of guys on account of it being the 4h of July weekend. 

I didn’t want to get there right when it started as there likely wouldn’t be a lot of guys to choose from and it’s also bottom heavy at that point. It goes in unpredictable waves too where it’s busy and slow. And there’s different types of guys with different desires as well. I got there a little after 10 and there were already a few guys going at it on the beds and elsewhere, and a few guys watching and waiting. Pretty much everyone strips down naked except the terminally shy and I quickly stripped down and let my eyes adjust to the darkened room. I recognized one of the boys getting drilled is the slutty Puerto Rican Army boys I’ve hooked up with a few times...his ink is a dead giveaway and I recognized a chubbier redneck Army boy by his ink as he’s been to a few I’ve been at, but the rest were guys I’d never seen before. I moved next to one of the guys watching and let him stroke my cock and I reached over and started stroking his. It didn’t take long before I was up against the wall taking him balls deep to orgasm. And so it went for most of the night, waiting for the right moment with the right guy and getting what I wanted, sometimes up against the wall, sometimes on all fours on the floor, but the boys on the bed weren’t giving up their spots, as is often the case. One of the guys I hooked up with said they were like that on base as well. I didn’t care as I was getting plenty and loaded two Army guys that were down for swapping. As usual it was guys coming and going and it was a relief not to have to stop and look at the time and just give myself over to having fun. It’s not the kind of place you want to pass out or fall asleep at and I’d done an energy drink to keep going as long as I could but around 4am I realized I was fading fast. I was playing with this really cute eager redneck boy from Mississippi who was clearly wired and offered to go back to my place to swap. Things were dying down and so he agreed, going back to my place. I’m ashamed to admit I pretty much laid there as he loaded my ass and promised I’d fuck him once I woke up. About 7 I woke to him inside me loading me again and this time I was more awakE and into it, him riding me with a look of mad desire as I unloaded inside him twice. I loved how verbal and loud he was taking my dick, begging for my cum and telling me how good my dick felt in him. We passed out again only to wake up again at and have another round swapping loads. His hot smooth body was amazing and I was stunned at how good looking he was and his pretty flashing blue eyes in the morning light. He indicated he needed to roll by 10 and enthusiastically offered his number. I took it but cautioned him I couldn’t host again but we could meet up somewhere else to fuck. He indicated he was cool for that and we swapped once more as we showered together. I’m pretty wiped out now and ready for a nap and more fun.

Guest CuriousDallas
13 hours ago, Swampboi said:

Solid post, man. Thanks for sharing. If you’re ever in Houston, hmu.

Will do. Been to Houston and Galveston a few times...love how slutty the guys are there.