Unplanned stay in Fort Worth

Pumpinmyhole

I don't have a lot of time for layover fucking this month.  All my trips lay over for between 12 and 16 hours.  Due to a delayed flight this past Saturday and recrewing my second leg, I found myself laying over in downtown Fort Worth.  I've never had much luck finding dick on that side of the metroplex, but after a late dinner with my crew, I decided to get online and see who was around.  It's difficult to gauge how far people are from you on "Sniffies", but I found an interesting guy on there.  He didn't seem all that far, and his profile simply said "I breed".  I sent him a message, and said "I have the ass, what are you offering?"  He replied with a couple of dick and face pics.  From what I could tell he had an average dick, was probably 60 with a slim/average build.  He asked where I was and when I'd like him to stop by.  I told him now worked for me, and I was hosting.  I gave him the address so he could look it up.  He said he'd leave in 5 minutes, and was about 25 minutes away, and preferred a dump and go.  This was all just fine with me.

He arrived on time, and I got right to sucking him hard.  After a few minutes of oral, I got on all fours on the bed and he positioned himself behind me.  I hit the poppers and he slid in and started with a slow fuck, mixing it up with some faster then slower...it seemed like he was trying to enjoy this dump and go as much as he could.  It wasn't long before he was breathing heavier and fucking faster.  He dumped his load and then laid on top of me for a minute or two.  We chatted for a couple of minutes as he was getting dressed, and thanked each other for the fuck.  From his arrival til him leaving it was about 30 minutes total.  It was an efficient fuck, perfect for being pretty late at night.  I quickly fell asleep as I fingered my hole and his load and jerked off.  

• Upvote 1