[2 Pigs] nyc turn that frown upside down

AnonStory

Ugh, I should be finishing up my Berlin post but instead I’m going to rant about the lame-ass fuck I just had.

I kind of wasted my Saturday in an online chat – no, not on some slutty sex site, but rather online IT support, where the genius recommendation I got was to re-boot my laptop. Duh, yeah – thanks experts. So after doing that FIVE times they were like “oh, we’re going to escalate your call to a more senior level and someone will email you NEXT WEEK.”

And then my buddy Adam (Gay Sexcapades) had to cancel his planned gangbang cumdump because the bottom flaked, which really sucked because I’d been hard all day thinking about it.

So I thought well I might as well get something out of the day, so I go online and one of the first guys to hit me up is this white guy I’ve fucked with twice before. Not bad looking, tall and blond.

My first fuck was with him here; I think it happened right around Xmas in 2009.

We hooked up one more time after that. He’s always hitting me up and he’s not totally my speed so I usually ignore. But tonight I was really horny and I thought why not get off with someone I know and I can just fuck them and be done and go to bed.

For whatever reason he took forever to get ready (one excuse was, “I’m waiting for the water to warm up” for his shower – like what, you’re heating it on the stove?).

When he does finally show, we start making out and it’s not too bad. We move to the bedroom and there’s some cocksucking and little bit of ass-eating. I lube up, slide in him; he’s very tight but he takes almost all of me without too much trouble. I get in about a half-dozen thrusts before he asks me get on my back.

He starts riding my cock facing away from me, which isn’t the most comfortable position for me. But whatever; I’m thinking that maybe after a few minutes of this I can get back on his stomach or all fours. Well, that didn’t happen because he jerks himself off (which I couldn’t see because he’s facing away from me) and cums – and the only indication I got of that was feeling something wet hit my leg. Uh, OK… So then he gets off and says he needs to take a break.

Clearly I’m not getting any more ass so I end up jerking off and just shooting on myself. I thought about demanding to shove it back in his ass when I start to cum but at that point was kind of over the whole thing and thought fuck, whatever.

After about 20 minutes of him being chatty Cathy I manage to get him dressed and out the door.

I was so pissed at myself for letting that happen.

Then I went back to my laptop and this really cute 20yo had hit me up; turns out he lives only a block from me, so he came over. Totally passionate, sexy, and fun. So I had some great sex to make up for the first lame fuck. I got him to cum twice (but maybe that’s just part of being 20!).

Stunning ass – I couldn’t get enough of it, eating and feeling it. (No fucking – he said he was saving his ass for our next meeting.)

Very tired now, off to bed!5486372999613260578-7720856017669016045?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.