DTW airport hotel

Pumpinmyhole

Due to none of our layovers this month being particularly long, I felt lucky to have a whole 15 hours in Detroit at the airport location hotel.  Even though it was a late arrival, and I'd be looking to hookup sometime between midnight and 4am.   With efficiency in mind, I started cruising Detroit a couple of days before my arrival.  My stongest prospect was from BBRT... 41, tall, decent build, dom, and loved slutty bottoms. We chatted and texted quite a bit before my arrival.  Of course we discussed the possibility of tag teams and multiple tops.  He said he likes groups, but only if the other guys are hot. Understandable, as he's definitely what I'd consider above average.  

I had some interest from a couple of other guys, and being a good informative bottom, I sent the profiles over to the this guy, so he could rate them on his "hot" meter.  Neither of them were up to par...even though I thought they were average or better.  So Friday night I get checked in, cleaned up, and I text him at midnight.  He says he's going to be busy with friends for a while, but he'd text me after.  Great.  I cruised various sites/apps until 2:30, when he texted he'd "seed me soon".  When he arrived, I opened the door and he was in the hall with his dick out of his pants shaking it.  LOVE the eager attitude!  But here's where I want to rant a little bit.  He said no to a couple of other guys because they weren't hot enough, and yet he shows up 30 lbs heavier than his pics (we're all heavier in covid times) and looking very very average.  Don't get me wrong, average is always just fine with me.  Just have  the right attitude to throw a good fuck and load me up.  I didn't think he was in a place to be quite so judgey.

But anyway, I got right to my knees and sucked him to the hilt.  I had him sit on the bed so I could take a hit of poppers and really suck him deep.  He'd laid down, sitting on the bed, with his feet on the floor when I climbed up and sat on his dick, being all slick from my saliva.  I rode him for a few minutes when he had me switch to doggy and he could pound me that way for a while.  Eventually he pushed me flat on my stomach and I felt his full weight on me as he pounded my hole.  He went at this for a solid 30 minutes in this position.  He was long lasting and his dick felt really great.  Eventually he blew his load and I went right down to clean his dick with my mouth...his cum tasted amazing.  Since he wasn't into kissing after ass to mouth, he started to get up and asked if he could shower before heading out.  He knows I'm in town one more time this month, but didn't mention trying to get together again.  If I see him online next time through, I'll hit him up.  

• Like 2