[2 Pigs] nyc “how many inches he have” los angeles part two

AnonStory

Photo2027A.jpg

Picking up where I left off in Part One… I’d fucked that hot 6’1” muscle slut and shot my load inside him. When I pulled out he rolled over and I fingered him and kissed him as he jerked off and came all over his stomach. After he left, I was so turned on I jerked off and came again.

Now in the next few days I had a lot of sex but I don’t remember exactly the order it happened. I know that one night I fucked a friend of mine who’s a total top, so that was hot. He let me cum inside him. Well “let” isn’t the right word – he did beg for it.

I also sucked off for the second time my latin buddy who was crashing with me. He was horny one night and had gone out to the bars on Santa Monica Blvd to get some ass. He came back an hour later – he’d gotten blown in the bathroom. Of course I made him tell me the whole story. Apparently he was at the bar when a guy came up to him said "hey you’re gorgeous."

The guy’s next line was “Are you on Facebook?” My friend (who knows how to get to the point) said, “I came here for a blowjob, don’t talk to me about Facebook.”

A minute later he was getting sucked in the bathroom. Nice!

The guy swallowed my friend's load, then admitted that he’d snuck out on his boyfriend. (Damn, we fags are such sluts!)

The whole story made me so horny, so the next morning when I woke up I scooted down under the covers and started blowing on his cock through his underwear. When it started twitching I pulled it out and woke him up with a nice blowjob. Got myself a nice load of cum too. Yum.

One night out walking with Mindtrip we passed this landmark (which I unfortunately didn’t get to visit). Next time!

CIMG5818.JPG

That same night I made Mindtrip go with me to see “Black Swan” – man, he was pissed. He fucking HATED it. But we did get to see some hot asses at the ArcLight.

CIMG5821.JPG

And I snuck a pic of Mindtrip taking a piss.

Mindtrip4.JPG

On my last night in L.A. I was hanging out with my top buddy again. We wanted to find someone we could tagteam. I was online and messaging guys, “two tops here” and believe or not we weren’t having much luck. At one point I was like fuck this, I’m finding someone in the next twenty minutes or I’m throwing in the towel.

And right then I got a message back from this cute 20-something latin boy. “Hey! I’m nearby, wanna play?” Perfect!

His only question about my top bud was “how many inches he have?” Guess the kid likes his cocks big.

He was at my door in less than 20 minutes. Totally my type – slender and smooth. Completely smooth. I started making out with him as my friend felt him up. The clothes came off pretty quickly. After we were naked he was on his knees sucking our cocks. Then we put him on the bed – he sucked my cock as my friend ate his ass.

I have to say it was one of the hottest things to watch – this perfect body stretched out in front of me, his ass in the air as my friend was spreading his butt and giving him a deep tongue bath.

Soon we switched positions – my friend on his back, the guy laying face down on top of him, and me eating his ass. My friend was holding his ass cheeks wide open for me.

I was so horny to get my cock inside, so I spit on my cock and put it up against his ass. Damn he was tight. No way I was getting inside without lube. So I lubed up his hole, got it nice and slick, then tried again. So tight, but I managed to get inside. But it was slow going – he had to pull off a few times. I knew the pain would subside and soon he’d be able to enjoy it.

He got off my friend and was on his stomach by now, my friend standing by waiting his turn. I was fucking him and was so close to blowing, but I forced myself to hold back.

In hindsight I should have cum when I had the chance. Because the friction of his cock against the bed as I fucked made him cum about a minute later. And you know how it is – after you’ve cum, the last thing you want in your ass is a big cock. So he started squirming to push me out. But I wanted to shoot inside so I held myself inside, probably got a good five strokes before I felt myself starting to cum.

Unfortunately he pushed me out just as I was blowing, so most of my load went all between his legs and all over the bed.

And my friend didn’t get to fuck him at all.

Still a very hot fuck, though. I’ll definitely look him up next time I’m in town.

p.s. bonus pic - waking up next to Mindtrip in my hotel:

Mindtripcock.JPG

Next up: the most memorable fuck of the trip...5486372999613260578-9037178524961422277?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.