First load in a while

Eastvillagefun

I haven't really been getting dick since COVID-19 hit. It's been rough because I'm an insatiable cum whore. I've just been tossing off a lot, thinking about when I can get to a sex party and take cock after cock in my hole and mouth. 

I finally had to get at least one load so I rode my bike out to a semi reliable cruising park with some very secluded spots by the river. It's 20 miles to get there and was a fucking hot day. In got to my favorite spot and stripped down to catch a cool breeze on my sweaty body. I love feeling to cook air on my bare, sweaty ass, and that assays gives me a semi. Then I sat my naked self down on a rock and nursed my water bottle.

I heard someone approaching and turned to see this younger bear I'd seen there a few times. We had never messed around and I assumed he was a bottom. He walked in front of me, crotch at face level. I must have involuntarily licked my lips because immediately pulled down his shorts and a surprisingly massive hard on came bouncing out. I opened my mouth and he wasted no time face fucking me. His hand were on the back on my head, controlling my rhythm. He finally spoke to say he'd seen me there before sucking cock and knew I was good at it and how much I loved it. He told me he had talked to other guys after I'd swallowed them and I was a highly recommend slut. That got me even more excited and I asked him if he wanted to cum. He told me he didn't cum easy.

He had us switch places and I thought he was going to blow me. Instead, he pulled me into his lap and began to lock and suck my nips, which drives me wild. I started moaning and he said he'd seen how hot it makes me. I asked how many times he had watched me with other guys. He said enough to know that I was going to take his big raw cock up my ass. Then he lifted me up so my hole was right over his thick head that was already slick with my spit and his precum.  His hand pulled my cheeks apart as he lowered me down on his cock. I love being manhandled like that. He went back to work sucking my nips as I slid down all the way on his cock. I had used plenty of chamois cream for my ride, so I was fairly lubed. I started bouncing hard and fast and he was bucking his hips in rhythm. Finally, he stood up holding me up still inside and fucking hard. He slammed my back against a tree and gave a couple more really hard and deep thrust and shoot a huge load onto me.

He caught his breath and asked if I wanted to cum. I was going to try to get more loads so I said no. He told me to lock he dick clean belle he pulled his shorts up. Naturally I obliged. As he walked away he said he would tell every other guy he saw there to fuck me because my ass was great and I was easy. I love a good endorsement.

• Like 4