Beyond big

Juicyhole17

Met a guy on Grindr earlier who was wanting to be with a guy! He told me his hotel and room and said come now! Luckily I was clean and ready! I walked in to see a tall sexy black guy! Clean cut and only wearing a towel! A huge bulge was in my face! He dropped the towel and my jaw dropped! I never seen a dick his size ! He was 11ā€ easy and thick like a Red Bull can! Shaved and cut! I could barely get it in my mouth! Sucking the head was amazing because I could squeeze the base and slurp precum out! He bent me over and said he wanted a condom so we put a magnum on and it was so tight he gasped to fit! We worked it a bit before he got inside and he began to literally pull my guts out! He pushed balls deep and stopped to get his mind back and asked if he could take the rubber off and I said yes! When I felt the skin on skin as he slid in I lost it! He began to fuck me with the head pounding my Pspot! I never came from being fucked but I did! A puddle of my cum laid below me when he pulled out scooped my cum and pushed it on my gaped hole! He began to fuck me hard when he asked where he could cum! I told him donā€™t pull out! I could feel my insides fill up and pushed back! He was so deep I could feel his balls throb! When he finished he stayed deep and held me there letting his dick plug me! After about 5 mins he pulled out! I got up and squatted to push some out! As I looked down I seen a huge puddle of the thickest load ever! I licked it up and then cleaned him off ! He bragged telling me how he shot his load deep! It was amazing ! Iā€™m home now with my ass still gaped and have 3 of his loads in me and even better knowing Iā€™ll carry his seed in me tonight!

• Like 10
  • Upvote 3