From the couch to the curb

Guest Oak828

Guest Oak828

Immediately after my muddy breeding/piss fuck in the woods, I texted a rarely seen fuckbud. The Mismanagement of his T use has turned him very paranoid and less of a good fuck. I asked if he’d be good to use me the next day and he agreed. I think I’ve mentioned this guy before. Hispanic, nice cock, multiple loads. I spent the first 30 minutes on his couch having him attempt to get hard by slapping my hole with his cock. I love that feeling. I would’ve sucked him hard but oddly, he doesn’t like head anymore. 
Suddenly, he got hard and for the next 40 minutes pounded the fuck out of my hole. He blasted twice. After the second volley, immediately went limp and said, “ok, you go now”

Later in the evening I ventured up to the parkway and connected with a fat cocked ass plowing monster. Not making this up. If I could shove my elbow in my ass, it would be similar. He was leaned up on his truck so I put some spit on my hole and backed up on his cock. My outer ring is really tight no matter how hard I’ve been fucked and when he felt the pressure, I heard a moan. I paused a second, hit my poppers, exhaled and impaled myself onto his beast. I grinned down getting him deeper and stretching my fuck hole. He leaned forward, put me in a three pint stance and started pounding my ass. His grunts increased and I encouraged him to “breed my faggot hole!” A few more pumps and he unloaded in my guts, and jerked his dick out making a mess all over my ass. I turned and sucked him clean, then stood there in the moonlight scooping excess cum from my ass cheeks to my mouth.