BBRTS breeding in Ptown

PopperMeUp79

Staying in Ptown feels a bit different this season. You can’t dance or mingle at the clubs, and Tea Dance is on hiatus. But there are still horny men around. I jumped on a few apps yesterday Afternoon while I was hanging around the condo. Lots of nibbles and conversations but nothing was solidifying. Finally mid afternoon I got linked by an anon guy on BBRTS. I thanked him for his oink and asked what was up.  He responded quickly that he was in Ptown for the afternoon and looking to breed a hole. He said he didn’t have long to play. I figured I’d roll the dice and see if he showed up.

My condo is on the third floor with stairs coming up the back. After about 10 minutes, I could hear footsteps coming up the stairs.  He’d told me to be in a jockstrap, so that’s what i answered the door in. He was in his late 50s with black hair, around 5’10” and had a solid frame. His attitude was kinda aloof, and he just said hi while he walked in. I asked how he was doing, but he responded he didn’t Have much time. I lead him back to the bedroom.

He immediately reached for my bare ass displayed in the jock and started probing around my hole with a rough-skinned finger. I had put a little lube back there while I was waiting on him, just so I could start loosening up. I stopped beside the bed and took a wide stance so he could explore my ass more easily. I liked the aggression. “Nice and tight” he growled. With his other hand he was pulling Open his belt and shorts. I looked behind me and saw his hardon spring out. I reached back and stroked it — he was rock hard and had a cockring at the base. It was about 8”, the whole length straight and uniformly thick like a steel Rod. The head was like a rounded cap at the end of the rod. 

I took a hit of poppers, turned around and dropped to one knee. I had to suck on this Rod. I started working him with my hand locked around the base and the length sliding back into my throat. He growled softly and started to thrust a little. I was intent on enjoying every second of his cock in my mouth, working my tongue along the underside of his head while I slid My mouth down the shaft. I gagged when he suddenly thrust forward, and he clamped his hand on the back of my head so I couldn’t Escape. He seemed to like the choking sound and growled louder. “That’s it pig boy.”

He released me to catch my breath while he hand drifted back to my ass. I repositioned my on both knees so he could get to my hole more easily. Again his rough skin probed my hole, not so much stretching it as just playing with it. “That ass is hungry. I’m not wasting my load in your mouth.” He had me get on my back at the edge of the bed. His fingers were starting to fuck me while he spread lube all along his Rod. I hit my poppers again, a long draw to give myself a spin before taking this Rod. He spread my legs wide to see my puckered hungry hole, and aimed for the target.  He was more gentle than I expected — steadily pushing in as my sphincter expanded and wrapped around his Rod. He groaned sliding in. “Fuck that’s nice and tight.”

I groaned when he pushed inside me and started to fuck me. He found his rhythm right away and didn’t waste time.  I was instantly caught up in the energy of the pounding. “Oh. Fuck. Yeah. Fuck me!” He didn’t speak, just closed his eyes and pounded away, consumed with his own pleasure. He was only interested in how good my ass made his Rod feel.  I moaned and groaned softly while he used me. His Rod felt amazing! His strokes were long and deep, and I occasionally felt his balls slap my bare ass. He was pounding me harder now. I thought I knew what was coming next. He opened his dark eyes and looked at me — kinda through me, even. He looked down further and was watching his own Rod gliding in and out of my ass. He surprised me when he pulled out his phone and took a video of his Rod working me. he slipped the phone back into his pocket and went back to pounding me. He was still fully dressed except his shorts were down to his knees. I could still tell his muscles were tightening and his body movements were getting more rigid. Now his pelvis was slapping hard against my ass, and my moaning was reduced to short grunts. “Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!l He wasn’t concerned with my pleasure, but I was fiercely turned on and just wanted more of his Rod slamming into me. He tightened the grip on my ankles and Deliberately thrust Harder and deeper. He growled loudly as he began pumping his load into my hungry ass. “Fuck yeah! Breed my ass!” He grunted a few more times as he thrust deep and deep again. I could feel his cock was more sticky as he worked in and out, his cum obviously covering his Rod and flooding my hole. After a minute he abruptly stepped backward, his thick Rod shwinging free of my hole and bouncing back and forth. I gasped at the sudden emptiness, but also felt cum run down my ass to my lower back. Fuck that must’ve been a big load!
He grabbed the shirt I’d thrown on top of the dresser, wiped off his still hard Rod, and started to pack it away.

”Great ass,” was all he said. There was no interest in getting me off. He saw me as a total cumdump. He let himself out without another word. I was still Laying there panting, wondering who had just used and bred me. 

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2