I got stealthed ….while topping!

I would never believe it was possible to be stealthed while topping, but it happened to me.

I was at this bookstore in Queens, NY where I go to blow black guys and Latinos. I am a white guy in my 40’s – 6 foot, 195 lb – some muscle, 8 inch dick – almost always a bottom.

I found this Latino guy to give head to the other day – my height, a little more muscle, gone slightly soft, but still solid. I was going to town on his dick – not too big, but brown with a nice foreskin, which I really love.

He turned me around and poked at my ass with his dick and I told him that he couldn’t do that unless he had a few strong friends to hold me down (I have serious rape fantasies and if a few guys ever did get me in that position, I would probably just surrender and enjoy, if it was out of my hands). But I don’t bareback –I read the bareback blogs and fantasize about it a lot, but I am negative and don’t want to catch anything, so I limit myself to blowjobs and getting fucked with rubbers.

He was working my nipples really hard, which makes me stiff as iron. He gave me his back and I started fucking him between his legs – he had them pressed really tightly closed, so it was almost like really fucking.

He reached around to lube me with his spit and his hand and was holding my dick in between his legs and there was great friction and I thought this guy really knows what he is doing – this was as good as fucking an ass. He got me really going and I started to cum and that’s when I realized that without my knowing it, that bastard had guided my dick into his ass and I was barebacking him. MAN, it felt great!

(I am embarrassed to say) I was freaked out and pulled out while I was cumming and squirted part of it in his hole and the rest of it on his ass, and I could feel it dripping out of his ass. I am not mad, and I feel a little weird about it – it’s not MY fault, because I didn’t know what I was doing, but I cannot get that sensation out of my mind, man.

It was warm and wet and soft and felt like nothing I had ever felt before. I haven’t been in an ass without a condom for like 25 years – and I really can’t think of anything else since. At odd times during the day, I just kind of pause and concentrate on my dick and imagine that it is in his hole again and remember the feeling of soft, wet, warmth surrounding my cock. I can be at work, in the grocery store or the Laundromat and suddenly without warning, I remember that feeling and I gotta tell the truth, I want to do it again.

So I’m not a barebacker yet, but am certainly rethinking it – hell, I’m not thinking about much else!

something like that happened to me too, I was on my back and this guy was fucking me and stroking my cock at the same time. I rarely get hard, but he did it and then pulled out of my ass and sat on my hard cock and started to ride me. It was my first time fucking an ass and I'll admit it did feel pretty damn good!