Park n ride

bbbugfkrme

Back to my favorite Cruise spot. The park and ride in my town. lately it's been pretty cruisy. Today I dropped in and a tall lanky guy walked back into the woods behind the lot. I followed him back and found him in the spot where guys go for head. He was about six one, slim, probably in his 70s. I don't care about age. I just want hard cock. And he didn't disappoint. He unzipped and pulled out a nice fat cock and slipped cock ring over it. I immediately went to work sucking him. Sliding that thing into my mouth working at with my tongue. He moaned in appreciation. I wondered if he would actually get hard. Sometimes guys who come here don't really get hard. but he didn't disappoint. His fat cock got fatter and harder. It wasn't really long probably 7in but it was really hard. I sucked him and then he asked me to work his nips so I worked his them really hard. He moaned and stroked his cock. I made sure he knew I wanted his load either in my mouth or up my ass. When I offered my ass his eyes lit up. And I knew he wanted it. I pushed my shorts down below my ass and spit in my hand a couple of times. I got my ass lubed up. I turned my back to him and leaned up against the tree. I felt him come up behind me and press his crotch to my ass. I spit in my hand and slicked up his cock. I leaned forward again. I grabbed his cock and guided it to my hole. It took a few tries because I haven't been fucked much lately. Soon he was balls deep in my hole. Pounding away at me like an animal. He was grunting and moaning. He kept telling me to take this load. Calling me a bitch. And a pussy. I just begged for his load. It didn't take long before he shoved it all the way in far as he could. He groaned really loud. Started spewing his cum up into my body. He called me a faget and collapsed on my back. After catching his breath we both stood up and gathered ourselves together. I thanked him for the seed. And walked out of the woods. I'm sitting in my car now stroking hard. I'm hoping to get more cock before the afternoon is over.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1