App Hookup

BtmKinkSub

It was almost a week ago and he texted me saying he was on his way and would arrive in 15 minutes, so I rushed to get everything ready in the living room, bathroom, and bedroom. I didn't get a chance to clean out (which was fine, because he was wanting to see how the shower enema system worked anyway). He knocked at 11:03 and I answered and this tall, handsome, mixed cub comes in with a head of thick, tight curly hair, as well as several ear and nose piercings (he also has a few tattoos too) is standing there.

I invite him inside, and we move to the living room because he asked where would I have the most room to kneel in front of him. He slips his flip flops off and proceeds to pull his pants and underwear off and sits down. I put the knee pads on, and kneel in front of him. I take his cock into my mouth and start to suck. With prior consent, he starts face fucking me and forcing me to deep throat resulting in me coughing up some bile (I hadn't eaten anything in well over 12 hours) and lots of mucus and saliva. We engage in this for about 10 minutes or so.

He then says, I want to fuck you. I tell him I hadn't cleaned out yet and we go to the bathroom so I can clean out. He asks a few questions that I answer as I'm going through the process. After I'm finished, I towel off and he asks me about the lube injector not knowing what it is. I explain what it is and why I use. I load it up with silicone lube and as I'm getting ready go pull it out of the lube bottle so I can inject it into my ass, he asks if I can do it. I hand it over and turn around so he can have access to my ass to inject the lube. He slides it in and asks how deep to put it and how much to squirt. After I respond, he finished injecting the lube.

We then moved into the bedroom where we began making out for a few minutes before he had me lie down on my stomach facing him and he gave me a 10 minute back deep tissue massage. He concluded by lubing his cock up and running it up and down my ass crack.  He then started trying to slowly enter me. Unfortunately, it wasn't wanting to go in so I asked him to let me grab something and I said, I know to aren't into poppers, but it will help you get in. He got up, I grabbed the poppers from where I had stashed the bottle, and he asked me to get into doggy style. I got in position, took a huff of poppers, and he slid in.  He started slowly and then began picking up speed fucking me. Every so often he'd add more lube. After a decent amount of time, he had me roll over onto my back. He then re-lubed up and entered me and bent over so he could kiss me while fucking me.

At one point he asked me if I was OK with spit. I told him I was open to it. I opened my mouth and he spit some saliva into my mouth. It was different. It didn't turn me off but it also didn't make me rock hard either.

We continued fucking like this until my legs were sore from being held up like that and I had to ask for us to change positions. After I slowly lowered my legs and worked out the kinks, he had me roll over flat on my stomach.  While I'm in my stomach, he periodically kissed my back and a few times did some playful biting. Throughout all this fucking, he had been drinking from a refillable water bottle I had prepared for him. He fucked me in this position until he felt he was ready to piss.

We moved to the bathroom where I got into doggy style and he lubed up and entered me. He held his cock still and after a minute or so, he started peeing. It was definitely different having a cock inside me and feeling a decent amount of liquid enter me. After he finished peeing, he then started fucking me and we felt the piss flow around his cock as he fucked me in and out. After we thought all the piss was out, we got up and moved back to the bedroom. As soon as I started walking, I realized there was still some more inside me. I sat on the toilet and let the rest out.

I go back into the bedroom and get back into doggy style. He lubes back up and re-enters me. From this point, he fucks me for about 45 minutes with a few pauses when some shit comes out and we have to clean up. At approximately 1:28, he finally cummed inside me.

He asked if I wanted to shower off, and I said yes. I turn the water on and when it's ready, I turn the shower on and we get into the bathtub. We are standing facing each other. He starts kissing me and while we are making out, he reaches out a hand and starts tugging on my cock while his other hand tweaks my nipple. He swaps hands so he can tweak my other nipple.

We make out hardcore for about ten minutes while he jacks my cock. Several times he wraps his hand around my throat and controls the kissing action. He also kisses and playful nips my ears, cheek, and neck. With a moan, I cum all over his cock. I then use body wash and clean him off and after he rinses off, we swap places under the shower stream, and he returns the favor of lathering me up and then rinsing me off. He then dresses, kisses me firmly, thanks me for a great time, and tells me to message him later then leaves