Sex in the woods

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

From my teens into my late twenties I used to cruise a woodland area near a motorway services, there were always a steady stream of men - office workers, delivery drivers, married men, builders, many would use their lunch break for a wander in the woods or pop in either during work or afterwards. On a good day it was possible to get 10 or more cocks or holes to fuck and most of them didn’t mention condoms.

There are a few good parks and outdoor areas that are nicely wooded and have plenty of trails to cruise. The mangroves in St Petersburg has some well worn paths that have been active for a countless number of years. Day or night, you can find guys in various states of undress ready to have a hot time. When I worked close by, literally only minutes from it, I would find my car mysteriously turning left towards the mangroves when I should have turned right to go to my office. Wasn’t unusual for me to have “breakfast, lunch, and dinner” there. Hmmm, it’s 11pm as I’m writing this and suddenly I’m craving a late night snack. Shouldn’t take me long to get there. 

On 2/7/2021 at 10:59 PM, IcemanCummeTh said:

There are a few good parks and outdoor areas that are nicely wooded and have plenty of trails to cruise. The mangroves in St Petersburg has some well worn paths that have been active for a countless number of years. Day or night, you can find guys in various states of undress ready to have a hot time. When I worked close by, literally only minutes from it, I would find my car mysteriously turning left towards the mangroves when I should have turned right to go to my office. Wasn’t unusual for me to have “breakfast, lunch, and dinner” there. Hmmm, it’s 11pm as I’m writing this and suddenly I’m craving a late night snack. Shouldn’t take me long to get there. 

Your message and body is Extremely HOT - giving me instant erection - love meeting up with you anytime - hope be nasty and dirty - Woof !  Training of being pigs - getting high - making me toxic - love to see more of you !