[BB Cunt] MAL 50 load weekend part 4 - sunday night.

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see BB Cunt's original blog post click here

So, there I was - just took a nap, had 39 loads up my slutty ass and someone knocking on my door. I was awake immediately and opened the door: There was this middle eastern looking, buzzed, butch fucker in a leather vest waiting outside the door. He came in the room and I saw a couple of small ensigns on his leather vest. And on his slightly hairy chest there was a big round golden medal. He wore a full leather outfit - nice tight leather chaps, cap etc. Than I realized: That is the guy I 've been chatting with for some days. The gold medal made perfect sense - he was the Mr. Mid Atlantic Leather of the year 2009, apparently just back from being a judge at the Leather Contest. That fact that he came in his full Mr. Leather outfit drove me wild, I started sucking on his cock immediately and bend over to take his cock. Of course I told him about the amount of cum up my ass. MAN , THAT is a sure way to make the fuckers hot as hell. As I learned from Vince, talking dirty shit is a great way to get the cumloads up my ass quick... So, thats what I did - and it did not took long and Mr. Leather gave me Load number 40. Here is a picture:

CIMG1814.JPG

After that I decided to check out the After party of the contest, which was not necessarily the best idea. I thaught they'll have some dort of backroom with some action.. BUT nothing! After 30 minutes I returned to the hotel. The lobby was pretty busy so I decided to have a beer and see if I can find some hot fucker...A couple of guys came over to talk to me, but I thaught this is just too exhausting - I want cum up my ass no endless chatting and maybe even talking to a guy who wants to use a rubber. So I returned to my room and choose the outfit for my cumhunt: Black rubber gladiator skirt, black leather harness, black rubber boots - easy access to my cunt for everyone. From now on, again, my memory is a bit faded. To keep track with the load count I managed to go back to my room after every load and count it on a little sheet of paper...I remember two hot scenes though. On the 8th floor I was walking down the hallway and saw a guy standing outside his room naked with one of those cock pumping machines. He was mid 40ies, muscular built and I saw immediately : he is a pig. I entered his room and saw that there was a sling in the middle of the room. He closed the door and forced me to lie down on the sling. He sucked my cock, but I directed his raw cock up my ass. When he realised I wanted to get fucked raw he said something like: 'I knew you are a slut' and shoved his pumped dick up my cunt. He fucked me for a couple of minutes, than I said "Open the door". I wanted other guys to come inside the room and take turns on my ass. He happily opened the door and it did not take long and 5 or 6 guys gathered around the sling. He handed me over to a bear. He fucked me very hard and dumped his load. I could feel the cum dripping out of my ass as he pulled out. The next guy was ready with a hard dick and fucked me right after the bear. 'Man, that ass feels so good - how many loads u got up there?" he asked. I said as proud and loud as I could: "41 fucking loads up my slutty ass. And I want MORE!" He dumped his loads soon after that. The 3 other guys did not seem very interested in fucking me, so I did not see a point in staying. I said "Thank you" to the two cum donors and left. I visited a couple of rooms with some parties and took 5 more loads from god knows who over the next 2 hours. Than I felt like the whole scene in the hotel was slowing down, it was almost 3am. I decided I 'll have to find one last fucker to breed me and give me a change to shoot MY load (remember - I did not cum for the whole weekend...). And - lucky me - it did not take long and I met this sexy looking, skinhead on the hallway who seemed bvery interested. He was bold, maybe 40yo., black goatee, skinhead outfit, boots. You cold see he is positive. I passed by and kept on walking towards the elevetors staring at him. He came after me and opened the door that said "Ice machine and beverages". I followed him and there he was with his dick out waiting for me in the bright light next to the ice cube machine. And what a dick it was! HUGE, BEAUTIFUL! I dropped to my knees, sucked his cock and after a couple minutes I shoved his dick up my bare cunt. As I knew before, he did not hesitate (actually, thinking back - I did not meet a single guy who hesitated before fucking me bareback throughoit the whole weekend!) and fucked me right there. After some minutes I said he should follow me and I guided him to the elevator. I wanted to take that hot fucker back to my room for the last fuck of MAL. We waited fot the elevator and in the elevator, I shoved his cock up my ass again. When the elevator opened on the 7th floor, there was a group of guys waiting outside who could see us fucking. MAN, how i love being watched! We entered my room and I left the door open. He fucked me and I could feel he has a lot of fun doing it. Soon a guy who fucked me last night came inside the room. He is a HUGE muscular daddy type, I also took his load on a trip to Chicago once. So he knew I am a total slut. The two fuckers took turns fucking my ass and the daddy type guy bred my ass soon. I guess he was also ready to go to bed and finish the MAL weekend. Skinguy stayed and kept fucking me for some time. Usually I am not at all into getting fucked for that long. but I knew it ll be the last fuck of MAL 2009 and he was pretty good in what he is doing, so it was ok. I stroked my dick and said: "Man, u wanna give me the last load this weekend? u wanna give me number 49??? u wanna breed that ass?" I stoked my cock and I finally came with his huge ass up my cunt. When I did, he moaning load and finally shot his load too..... Perfect timing!!! I thanked him for the donation and he left. So, 49 loads - I was so proud of myself!

I started preparing for the departure on the next morning and I looked through the MAL promotional material. I found a little bussines card with a photo: It was the skin who just bred my ass!!!!! It said: Mr. Maryland leather 2009 "Sir Hooker". DAMN, the second Mr. Leather in just one day! SO HOT!

So, next morning Vince wrote an text message asking "Load count, faggot?" I wrote that I took 49 loads, and I tried to get 50 but I did not make it. Than he wrote back: "Actaully, you got 50, I dumped a load and did not tell you..." FUCK YEAH! I made it, my first actual 50 LOAD WEEKEND! Man, I am still so PROUD of myself!

So, this is the last report of MAL 2010. Leave your comments guys!!!768888045280187337-1024537391712474870?l=confessionsofabbcunt.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.