Dayful of groups

SFSloppyAznBottom

Had a young Latino guy and his young Asian friend over at work. Both beefy and tanned, Latino carried a 7.5 inch while Asian with a thick 6. All they wanted was to breed my hole. Put me in doggy position and warned me not to move. When the Asian guy was about to come, the Latino guy instructed ," shoot your load in his slutty hole!" Then Latino guy pounded me as hard as he could and unloaded. He loves a wet hole.

Before I clocked out, a homeless guy I fucked a while ago said he's super horny, so I offered him my Cummunity service. We fucked at the stairs as soon as he came into the entrance. We eventually moved up to a room, as I wanted to do missionary with him for a while. Then I got on all four on the floor, he fucked hard till we both came at once.

Went to a small group at 10 pm. There were 7 guys there throughout the night, with 2 designed bottoms(including me) and one guy who was only into oral. Both bottoms were Asians. I first made out with a Latino guy, then I sat on his 7 inch before he turned me over and fucked me in doggy on the floor. Then, a beefy black guy arrived. I helped him to undress and suck his cock. He didn't want to fuck at first , as he went over to another bottom. I got into my knees to get ready for him once he was done. He came over shortly and shove his thick 7inch in me. Everyone came around and watched, commented on how I am taking it like a good boy. The host, an 8 inch black guy took over as the top wanted to take a break. He fucked me mercilessly till he came, as I earned the first load of the entire orgy. I immediately moved to one of the audience, a skinny brown guy with his shirt on and suck his dick. Then I rode him reversely for a while. I went back and forth with the guys, eventually earning the last load of the 7inch black top and another load from the host. 

After the group, I got a Grindr message from a hot ,young, light skin Columbian guy. I traveled to him, unbeknown of him living in a trailer and having another bottom over- that'd be my first trailer sex. While surprised by being not the only bottom, I stayed for his good look and fat cock. We made out before he had me an the other bottom on our knees, while he took turn to fuck us. At one point, he took us out the trailer and fuck us on the floor. The other bottom left eventually because he couldn't take a pounding anymore. I was happy to have the guy to myself. I asked him to rape me. He recorded me saying that, then slapped and choked me while aggressively fucking me. We fucked for an hour but he couldn't cum , due to being too stoned. I went home with a gaping hole, the trailer sex was not only the best sex of the night, but one of my best in a while. 

8 dicks, 6 loads in a day.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Daytime: Got three loads back-to-back at my work, though not exactly a group. First was a smaller Asian guy, second was a mixed Asian and Native American, third from a Turkish.

At night, I went to the BB group event of the same host from last time. As soon as I walk in, a smaller guy shoved his dick in my mouth and a long hair, hobo looking guy with a tattoo shoved his nice 6 inches in my pussy; I was getting spit roasted before I even finished undressing. Turns out, I'm the only total-bottom for the night, so I was in for a feast.

After some pounding, I proceeded to the couch to suck a white bear's cock. It was thick but not hard enough yet, so I proceeded to suck the Blatino guy next to him first. Blatino guy got hard immediately, asked me to get in position in doggy and started fucking me aggressively. The white bear got hard enough and took over for a bit. He said I am such a slut that my ass has taken 4 cocks in 15 minutes.

White bear didn't want to cum yet, so the small dude took over. I could barely feel his penis so I asked him to use me as he wish. He got really rough and finally came, and left the party as I earned my first load tonight. The biggest cock of the night, the BBC host, finally wanted to claim his territory- he likes sloppy wet ass. I was still kinda tight, so the host instructed me to keep sniffing the poppers. I obeyed, fell into an Euphoria where I just senselessly taking poundings for the most of the night. The long hair guy came at some point, a huge load that made my ass dripping wet.

I was kinda worn out and stoned, so I laid on the bed, with my legs spread, still sniffing the poppers. The host had my legs on his shoulder, pounding me real hard like I'm his enemy. The hard, non stop pounding lasted for about half an hour. The host breathed heavily and asked me to beg for his cum. "Breed me, daddy!" I begged as he increased his speed and intensity, then exploded in my slut hole, ending the night perfectly.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Went to the same bb group event on Sunday night.

Prior the orgy, I rushed to an adult toy store to get poppers. A Moroccan straight looking daddy approached me as I was in the line. "You like to get fucked?" He asked. I nodded, he took me to Eros, the gay sauna nearby. I sucked his cock hard and he fucked me for about 5 minutes before he came. As he pulled out his penis, a huge thick cum dropped on my black Adidas.

As I was already running late, I rushed to the orgy with the cum inside my ass. A beefy black top found out shortly when he fingered me, announcing it to the party. "Fuck yeah!" The BBC host, whom deeply fond of sloppy hole exclaimed. Beefy top first had me sat on his dick before fucking me in doggy. 

"Hey, can you pass him over to me ?" A young, toned Latino top said . Beefy top took me to him from the bed to couch. Latino top has a hard cock as another bottom was sucking him, so he shoved his cock right inside me. He has a nice, thick 7.5 inch that felt warm and sloppy from previous action. We kept fucking while the other bottom kneeled before him, waiting for his turn. A white hung daddy I invited finally arrived, Latino top pushed me towards him and told me to service white daddy good, as he moved on to the other bottom. 

White hung daddy had a really thick 8.5 inch, the biggest cock in the room that night. He wasted no time. Once I sucked him hard, he asked me to turn around and shoved his fat cock into me. He pinned me down the bed and aggressively fucked me for a long time, until he came. Beefy top shoved his cock in right after White daddy pulled out, shooting another load in my ass. 

Finally, the BBC host came to me and fingered my wet hole, grinning and making regards on its sloppiness. I held my legs wide up in the air, as he tenderly but strongly pounded me while everyone watched. He penetrated for quite a while before he ejaculated my last load from the group. The Latino guy quickly shoved his dick into my hole right after that, just to get his dick lubed up. He then finished off inside another bottom. 

After I left the orgy, a young black cub with a really thick dick messaged me on Grindr. He came over to my place in 10 minutes after hearing about my cummy hole. We get naked right as we entered my apartment, he shoved his fat cock right inside me. It was just long, pure, merciless hard pounding until he came. "I can always count on you to end my night right," I told him before he left. I passed out on my boyfriend's bed naked with a really wet pussy. 

• Like 2