What do you say to your sub just before you cum in his ass and while you're shooting

Bokkierob

Before I cum - uuh, I'm gunna empty my balls in your shit hole, I'm gunna seed your ass., I'm gunna deep breed you boy, here it csums

When I'm cumming - I'm seedin you now boy, I'm breeding you deep in yer gut, fukkin take it.

After I've shot - Keep my sperm in your ass - it will make a new man of you, if you want another load get on your knees and beg

• Like 1

new bottom checking in.  my one fuck buddy always says "im filling you up baby" and i fucking love it.

i can feel his dick getting harder and widening my ass a little more.  it's honesly heaven.  i absolutely LOVE having a raw dick up my ass so much but when he cums inside me i feel so special.  i love feeling wanted.  love when he keeps holding his dick all the way in even after cumming. 

anyone feel free to message me to talk about this

can't believe i waited so long.  fucking girls is still great but im def bi now.  i just love having a man's dick up my ass 😉

Edited by josh567