Sneaky party fuck

subbottomguy

Last night I was at a mates birthday party, she always throws pretty wild parties and I needed to get away from all this Covid stuff. So when I got there I wasn’t surprised to see a good sized group and a lot of alcohol and snacks waiting in the kitchen.

it was getting to about 11ish when I spotted this guy checking me out, I was topless by this point and pretty buzzed but not really drunk as I needed a clear head to help tidy up before her parents got home but was nice being ogled by a guy after having to push off two girls so far that night. He was tall short spiky black hair, stubble, he had a v-neck on showing a good amount of chest hair and loose shorts on, he was with a few guys I didn’t know.

I found my mate and asked her who they were but she was too drunk to answer, I was still drinking when he approached me and whispered in my ear if I might be up for some fun, I’ve not been with a guy in weeks so I was pretty up for it so we snuck into a cupboard grabbing the key from the outside and locking it from inside. I didn’t have a chance before he pinned me to the door and pushed his tongue into my mouth.

i tore off his clothes, he had a nice beer belly and a thick chest hair, he had a thick black pubes surrounding his easily 7inch uncut cock, which I greedily went down on, he holding my head as he thrust into my mouth we did this for a bit before he pulled me up, almost ripping my jeans button off as he stripped me and went down on my cock, he was an expert at it as I was totally putty in seconds and didn’t last long before I unloaded in his mouth.

he then kissed me hard before asking if I had a condom cause he wanted to fuck me. When I told him I didn’t his face fell till I turned round and pulled my cheeks apart, I just said to him to not be gentle with a wink and he dropped down and ate my ass out, licking my hole hard. I could hear the party going on outside knowing people were so close was really turning me on. Though not as much as when his cock pushes into my hole.

he fucked me against the door for ages, whispering in my ear how much of a little slut I was and how tight my hole was. When he came I was panting but he didn’t stop, fucking me hard as his first load leaked down my leg and gave me a second helping. We collapsed after that laying there for a while, the party had stopped by the sound of it and as we got dressed and came out we found police there breaking up the party, he snuck off quickly without a word and I stayed with my friend to clean up. Though she got me after asking me how hung was her cousin as by the sounds of my moans he was good.

that he was but not that I would tell her lol

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1