4 load evening.

Oralbttm10035

Was very horny today, and decided I needed to get bred. I went on Grindr and was hit up by a blank profile just said 48 y/o and race : black.  He sent me pics and asked if I could deep throat. I told him I could but I was looking to be bred. He replied, give me good enough head and I’ll breed you. He came over and I immediately dropped to my knees and sucked him hard. After abusing my throat for 15 minutes, he flipped me over and spit on my hole as I took a deep hit of poppers, he shoved in full hilt. He began pounding me harder and harder till he pushed through my second ring. He started groaning then yelled take my seed you dirty slut. He continued fucking his load deep into me for a few minutes till finally pulling out. I started deep throating him again, cleaning his cum and my ass juice from his cock.

He left and I checked Growlr and saw a few messages. A hot 30 y/o blatino bear had hit me up telling me he wanted to breed me and asked if I liked ass to mouth. I got his info and headed to his house. I sucked his dick for 5 minutes then he flipped me over and shoved into my hole. He fucked me hard then pulled out and shoved his cock back down my throat. He alternated fucking my throat and ass till he shot his load deep in my guts.  He said if I didn’t know any better I’d swear you had a load in your ass. I told him he was load number 2 and he said he wished he had more time to give me load number 3.  

I started heading home and saw I had a new message on Grindr. Another blank profile with a cock pic in my inbox and a message saying come take my load then leave, no talking. I asked for the address and headed over. I was treated by a gorgeous young Latino man with a massive 10 inch cock. I sucked him while he played with My ass. I got his cock nice and wet and bent over and took a huge hit of poppers as he slid his cock slowly to the base then began pounding me hard.  He pulled out and laid on his back and I began  Impaling  myself on his massive tool. He began grunting and pushing deeper in my. He shot a massive load in me and I cleaned his cock off, got dressed and walked out the door.

Guy number 2 texted me and told me his plans fell through and I told him of my adventures. He told me I was making him hard again and I told him he should breed me again. I went back to his place and he told me he wanted to use my slutty cum filled hole. I sucked him off while he told me what a filthy whore I was taking strangers loads. I told him I want his second load and he shoved full hilt in and began pounding. He pulled out and fucked my throat asking how my cummy ass tasted. He pulled me up and began making out with my cum covered Mouth. He told me to ride him so I got on top and rode him hard. He told me what a good slut I was and how he loved breed a piggy Whore like me. I told him I needed his load and he said here it comes. I felt his cock spasm inside me shooting another massive load in me. I sucked him clean then headed home. Still have all 4 loads in me. 

Edited by drscorpio
broke up the wall of text
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1