Gh

bbpigbtm

I was checking out the bookstore , be home bound alot. They have gh in back so i was checking them out, not ever going do anything , got husband, just looking. Went in and fed machine got a good movie on, it was cool, see why guys like this. After awhile i ser this fat fucking uncut cock come threw hole, damn it look good, well next thing i broke down and started jo and sucking the hog in the wall. I was really into it bent over but not feeling bad. Then i feel  something behind me, it a nother gh and a big cut cock hitting my ass, bioth had 2 holes . I felt up the new one, but went back to what I started. Im sucking away& jo off and i just kept feeling the cock slim my ass, could not help it i sat on it and let it bb me! In just 20 min . I went from good bf too fag, anyway has this ever happen to any other( trying to be faithful) to whore? We wired this way btms? But i did feel bad after, i felt alive, what gives?

EABE327F-DB49-4F0B-A079-FDAC46B34F76.jpeg

• Like 1