Tucson layover

Pumpinmyhole

Before I get into the weekend and next week (when I have 2 trips) I'd better stop for a second and write about this past Monday.  I had a Tucson layover, early afternoon arrival but with a stupid early wakeup time on Tuesday.  I make a plan for a 1 on 1 meet with a guy who used to live in Phoenix.  We never could quite get meshed to meet up there, but Monday in Tucson was FINALLY the day.  And I made arrangements to meet with a hot top who was eager for sloppy hole, and hopefully other tops to tag my hole with.

So guy #1 comes by right at 3:00.  We immediately embrace and enjoy a long kiss, which he's very competent at I'll add.  We were fully clothed laying on the bed making out, me groping his crotch and him with his hands down the back of my shorts, playing with my ass.  After 10 minutes I pulled his shirt and shorts off, leaving him just in his underwear.  I started kissing his chest, his nips didn't seem wired at all, and moved my tongue to his pits.  Now I get a "fuck yeah" from him.  His pits were fairly shower fresh and tasted great.  I then move down to his crotch and begin gnawing at his very pronounced bulge through his underwear.  I moved back up to his lips for a bit, returned to his pits, and when I went back to his crotch it was time to free the monster.  And a beautiful 8" THICK monster it was.  I put as much of him in my mouth as I could and sucked for a bit, but I was ready for the main event.  I usually use spit for lube, but I was going to need a little regular lube for assistance.  I didn't use too much, and I slowly lowered myself onto him.  Man, did he stretch me good.  A hit of poppers and he was in to the hilt.  We made out as I rode him, but he was eager to get me on my back and go to work.  We were missionary, doggy, on my stomach, on my side, and back to missionary, all the while he kept up a nice pace.  When he was ready to cum, he put me on my stomach and picked up the pace for a minute before he unloaded in me.  He continued laying on me as he slowly went soft and slid out.  I then cleaned off his dick to taste his cum.  It tasted great, so I wiped my ass with my finger to get a taste of some more.  We chatted a bit and said we were glad we could finally get together after so long.  And we said we'd try to do it again, next time I'm in town.  

Guy #2 was slated to arrive at 6pm.  He arrived just a bit late, and admitted he was hoping there'd be other tops there, but it wasn't to be.  But I told him I still had the load from earlier which he was glad to hear.  He immediately started getting undressed as did I, and we kissed in a long passionate kiss.  Man oh man can this guy kiss.  Already I'm thinking that even if he didn't fuck me I'd be happy to just kiss  him for a couple of hours.  But his THICK 7" told me that I'd definitely be getting fucked.  As passionate as he is with his mouth, his lower half is aggressive.  Immediately he put me on the bed, and started to eat the load of the first guy.  He then came up to kiss me and share the cum.  And it was a glorious moment. He wasted no time in lining up his cock with my hole and sliding in balls deep.  He's definitely a guy who knows how to use his dick.  My god he felt so good pounding me, kissing me, and holding me.  The first load was dumped pretty quick, and he went straight down to felch it out and then kiss/feed it to me.  I LOVE guys that do this!  To write the entire encounter would take a long time, so I'll just leave the highlights.  He stayed a little over 2 hours.  He fucked me 5 times, and came each time.  After every load he'd felch it and then share it with me.  In the very brief moments between fucking, he'd hold me and make out with me.  I tried a couple of times to lay on top of him and kiss, but each time he'd roll me onto my back so he could be on top.  He then casually mentioned that he likes to be on top all the time, it's an alpha thing.  Hey, if this is an alpha, bring on the alphas!  It was actually really hard for us to separate so he could leave and I could get some rest.  But we definitely planned to do it again somewhere, sometime.  

Right after that trip, I searched for and found another Tucson trip that I successfully traded onto for this coming Wednesday.  He was excited I'll be back so soon, as am I.  I'm putting a little more effort into finding some other tops to join us.  I have 4 interested parties, but of course last minute scheduling will determine who's actually able to stop by.  Fingers crossed.  Tomorrow (saturday) I have 2 nights in Seattle.  I arrive kind of late, but am meeting up with the guy from my "no sex" sex story.  He'll be spending the night, but has to leave mid morning on Sunday, so I'll no doubt be online looking for some Sunday funday fucking.  Stay tuned for a report from SEA and next week in TUS.  

• Like 6