Most holes fucked in one day/night

holefucker

• 2 months later...
Guest BBBlondie

Good question. At sex clubs, bathhouses, and such I will take a sort of “test-fuck” of a lot of hungry holes. At the same time, I also have a hungry little cumhole and will let anybody who wants to fuck me, fuck me. 
I have tried keeping count of how many I’ve topped and how many have fucked me on busy nights. After the first dozen, I sort of lose track unless I have a sharpie to make a hash mark on my arm (to show how many holes I’ve fucked), or on my lower back/ass area (to show how many cocks have been inside me). The most holes I’ve fucked in one evening is (I believe) 35.    

914210EF-E6C3-4003-B9A8-5F7205B37663.jpeg

E1F58A0F-715B-422C-B57E-9ABC5F2FF1B6.jpeg

Guest BBBlondie
On 9/28/2020 at 11:03 PM, VicBCtop said:

Last night I took a pill and fucked 9 random asses for a while each - came in 2 of them.

My fave thing is how almost all of them sucked the ass-juice of the previous dude off of my cock b4 I put it into them

I love doing that - gets the pig in me hot slurping that boy’s ass juice and probably several different cumloads off a top’s cock before he  fucks me- and knowing there are other pervy boys who are cleaning my ass juice and cumloads from other tops. Freakin turned on as hell now!

45A8ECB9-A598-4BFF-837A-A628104A22DF.jpeg

935CB406-05A4-488D-A51A-6CF692F6899D.jpeg