Looking in Austin - San Antonio "Corridor"

TxGeek

I am a graduate student in San Marcos. I've mostly been a top who is into younger, smooth guys. One of my long term BB fuck buds who I usually top became poz about a year ago and since then doesn't want to let me fuck him bare. He doesn't want it on his conscience to convert me. But will let poz guys fuck him bare. There is also a good part of me who thinks I may get more action if I were poz and in many ways am not concerned about becoming poz.

I have bottomed at various times, but over the last year or so I think more and more about it. It is mostly a desire to physically be with a guy, get off with a guy, and at the same time not stress over condoms and crap. Just last night, I bottomed for a guy and took his load. I enjoyed it very much and look forward to getting fucked from this guy again. However, I still feel I want more....

Anyhow, to make an already too long of a story shorter, I'd be interested in meeting up with guys between Austin and San Antonio for some BB action. Either top or bottom as long as you don't mind a chub guy (or wanna provide free personal training to turn me into something other than a chub). If you are interested in this idea or have comments on my situation, reply to this message, send me a PM or e-mail me at my yahoo address.