[BB Cunt] Load count 2010 - update

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see BB Cunt's original blog post click here

Ok, this is just to keep the load count 2010 accurate...

I was not very busy since I returned from Washington.... But I took a couple more loads. Nothing really exciting or kinky... So I will keep this short...

Load 75: Hot sexy salt n pepper hair (my favourite!) fucker from france with a beautifl cock and a HUGE dick: it was a very nice fuck, he is such a hot guy, great kisser!!!

Load 76 - 84: Sex party at Paddles in New York City. Was rather busy. But unfortunately the first 2 guys wanted to use a condom. I turned away immediately ;-) Then there was that fuckbench and I thought maybe me bending over it and just presenting my cunt would make the guys hot to breed me. So I did, and it worked. I love when guys at sex parties like this cum really quick at a certain time in the morning, It was about 3am and a lot of guys seemd to just want to cum up an ass real quick and go to bed. So, bending over, I took 6 loads. Don't know who fucked me, but it was definitely hot. I got one more load from some sexy skin guy with a HUGE dick and while he was fucking me I fucked that bb cunt's cummy ass and gave him my load... On my way home I decided to check out the Blue Store on 8th ave to see if there is another cock waiting to breed. Luckily, there was - not the sexiest guy, but he fucked me for 2 minutes through the glory hole and gave me his cum.

Load 85 - 89: Sex Party "Gallery party" in New York city. It was not very busy - guess because of the shitty wheather. So, I switched to "total cumdump" mode. Everybody was fucking in the small darkroom area. I did not care and bend over right in the pretty well lit "lounge area". Soon the guys were lining up to fuck my ass which I loved! I took some "mercy fuck" cock. Not very attractive or athletic guys, but I did not care, just wanted their loads up my ass. So, the 5 loads I took in only 45 minutes were not bad.

SO, the 2010 load count is 89 so far. I 'll have to think of a special scene to take number 100 already - any ideas, guys????768888045280187337-4879237354575477680?l=confessionsofabbcunt.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.