Grindr party

subbottomguy

So i have been getting fucked lately with the fear of lockdown seems to have gotten guys out more. most not worth posting here but last nights one definitely deserves being told (and if anyone who was there is on here feel free to add your side).

So i was on grindr as i had a week off and wanted to get as much fun in as i could, after a few good horny chats a profile messaged me, the profile said he was 6ft, 27 looking for now, top.

Looking: Hey you free tonight for some horny fun?

Me: Yeah im free all day, what you into? thinking?

Looking: Got a couple of mates round and need a bottom to complete the group, you in?

Me: ummm yeah what the group like and what you want from me?

Looking: 5 tops, all horny, need a bottom to submit to us, so u in?

Me: ok yeah where/when?

Looking: come over now and get ready {redacting their address}

So i quickly tidied myself up, gave myself a nice deep clean out before heading out, he wasnt too close so had to drive for a bit to get to theirs, the whole way wondering what to expect from the other 4 tops, i remember grinning wondering how they would try to tempt me to take them all bare. When i arrived it was a bit of a run down area i messaged the guy to say i was nearby and told me he was at his door waiting so i left my wallet in the car and locked up stuffing my keys into my shoe. When i arrived i found a tall 27 yo guy, shaved head wearing a chain, cap, jumper and trackies, he had a nice bulge. He let me in his hand on my ass pushing me along, he explained the rest would get there in a bit but he would warm me up and get me ready for the main event. Taking a seat he told me to strip to my underwear, i did and put everything in a pile to one side his eyes on me throughout, he then told me to get on my knees infront of him and when i did he fished his semi soft cock out and i went down on him sucking his cock his man scent pretty ripe.

He pushed me off telling me to get my ass over the table, i obey quickly as he pulls out a knife cutting my boxers up so that my ass is exposed and leans in my ear and says, lets see how good a bottom you are grabbing some lotion on the table oiling his fingers and slipping them into me roughly. i was moaning like a little whore thinking about his 6inch meat, by the time he had three fingers in me i was leaking into what was left of my boxers. He then stood up slapping my ass while grabbing some cuffs and attaching them to me and the table, "can't have ya run off" he laughed, now i was mostly naked, chained up as he slipped a butt plug into my hole. "right boy the guys will be here soon eager and wont be hanging bout, so last chance to go, they are rough, they will fill you up with their loads, you will take it like a slut" he then pulled his phone out showing my pics of guys, all trackies guys mostly looking his age and look but one was much younger. "so what will it be, you gonna be good or a pussy". i looked at the last pic and caved "I'll be good sir".

I was then left there a while as i heard people arriving talking, i didnt hear much other than sweet ass and total wimp. after a while they walked in, their dicks all out. the guys that look the same age were all fairly similar cocks, nothing special but it was the kid that caught my eye, one he was the only guy naked, he had a sweet toned bod, a neck chain, a pierced nipple but what caught my eye and made me drool was his trimmed pubed around his 8 inch cock. The guys started taking seats and the host made me open my mouth and put a ball gag in, "dont need to hear anything from you bitch" he then walked round my body the guys all egging him on as he lotioned up his cock lined up and slammed it in me. fuck it hurt but he just gripped my hips and started pounding my ass. The rest all lightly rubbing their cocks waiting their turn.

FIrst three guys were like that, i got no rest between as one came the next moved in and slammed, my gag only taken out long enough to clean the previous guy. my hole leaking cum by the time the fourth slammed in, he wasnt as hard a fuck and also didnt last long, tbh he was pretty disappointing and got a good ribbing from the group who were all drinking and smoking away as they watched. The the last guy got up, the kid looked 18, moved towards me and uncuffed me "bitch move on your front i want more from you" i flipped over my head handing over the edge, it was uncomfortable but his cock danggling their made me do it. he went over my and pushed me back so my head was on the table and then sat on my face "eat my ass, do it good and you can have my dick". i went nuts eating his musky hole, it was dirty as i licked round his hole digging into his hole, i could hear his moans his fingers twisting my nipples as i ate. No idea how long it lasted but eventually he got up pulled me back and feed his cock into my mouth, forcing it into my throat as he started skull fucking me, i gagged alot but slowly got use to the punishment.

He suddenly pulled out moving round, i pulled my legs up making him grin before he lined up and pushed in, unlike the others he took his time getting into me which was probably good as it felt like he was splitting my ass, once he was in he leaned down grabbing my neck squeezing as he started picking up his pace pounding me, spitting into my moaning mouth, i played with it before drinking it down as he fucked my fairly well used ass by this point. When he came i was kinda disapointed it was over, but he had other ideas, carrying on and ended up loading me again.

By the end of the night all the guys loaded me twice except the host and young guy who loaded me three times each, i had cum hands free twice with the young lad. After they all left leacing just the host, young guy and me. i was cleaning up in the shower when i came out they were both naked and i was suddenly on the bed young guy back inside me which i wasnt complaining about, but then i felt him suddenly slam hard into me and stop, i looked back to see the host going into the lad. we fucked like that for barely 20 minutes before both me and the lad took a load. I said my goodbye offering my services again anytime which both said they would take up kissing eachother as i left.

When i got in i checked out my hole seeing it gapping leaking the guys load, fingering it up and eating it findind a message from the host with his and his bf's wrickr saying they had not had such a willing and able bottom in ages.

• Like 6