Don't blame the bottom for your lack of performance

Oldercumslut

So I was looking forward to a good load.  Guy on A4A.  Talked a good line.  Finally arranged things, was going to hook up at a park near his apartment.  Older guy maybe a little younger than me, a gut.   Got set up and I started sucking him hard.  He had 5" and a decent thickness.  Nothing to write home about, I could take him to the hub in my mouth.  First he starts out with me bent over the picnic table.  Then moved to me on my back.   He was having a hard time keeping It in and up.  he was actually in me to the hilt and he even asked my if I had taken dick before and black dick.  I wan't to tell him that he had gotten short changed in that regard.  He' s like in my to the hilt and keeps moving me to different positions and then blames me that Kept moving back against him when he told me to take it like a man.

Now I have no problems with performance issues it's not your scene, or I"m just not what your looking for.  But don't go blaming me for your lack of performance.  He's been burning up A4A telling me that someone needs to suck me right and he want's to be the one to do it right.   I'm sure some of those hard ones I've taken over the years would be shocked to find out that they had been fucking me wrong.

It's to bad, when he was hard and in me, he wasn't bad.   Decent girth that I could feel and his head kept hitting my prostate.   Oh well.